Sinema Takes Lead Over McSally

There has been so much money in this campaign. Non-stop TV ads during the stuff I watch (NFL, Jeopardy, The Good Place, Survivor, etc.). You'd see 3 commercials back-to-back-to-back.

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
There has been so much money in this campaign. Non-stop TV ads during the stuff I watch (NFL, Jeopardy, The Good Place, Survivor, etc.). You'd see 3 commercials back-to-back-to-back.
I always base my decision to vote on commercials. If it wasn't for them my head would explode trying to decide.

You’re joking but I guarantee there are millions of people who vote strictly off of commercials. And these people should never be allowed to vote.

Like my mother.

Every reason she voted for who she voted for came down to what was on TV. Her rationale was almost verbatim. When I told her that McConnell wants to cut many of the benefits she receives as a fully disabled elderly person, sheer told me I was confused and falling for Democrat lies. When I showed her exact quote by McConnell she told me it was made up.

Like my mother.

Every reason she voted for who she voted for came down to what was on TV. Her rationale was almost verbatim. When I told her that McConnell wants to cut many of the benefits she receives as a fully disabled elderly person, sheer told me I was confused and falling for Democrat lies. When I showed her exact quote by McConnell she told me it was made up.

LOL sounds like she knows what she wants and your “ fake news” couldn’t change her mind .

LOL sounds like she knows what she wants and your “ fake news” couldn’t change her mind .

I don't care if she voted R, D, or Stark Raving Looney. I care that she is able to articulate why she made those decisions. Not because I want to control her, but because dementia runs in the family and I am constantly watching for onset.

Her ability to discern the difference between fact and opinion and articulate the difference between them is declining. It makes me sad as a son. I just don't want her to be taken advantage of.

I literally, in real time, watched my visiting Mother-in-law pick a side based on the ads.

So another fine example of why women shouldn’t be able to vote or at least have a man tell them who to vote for.

So Enema is gonna steal the election? Amazing isn’t it?

How dare they count all the votes!

I too would prefer football games end with 2min on the clock if my team is up and the other is about to get the ball back. Unfortunately the refs disagree with me.

So Enema is gonna steal the election? Amazing isn’t it?
Arizona is a heavy mail-in voter state... Many of these votes currently being counted are from Maricopa County ... Sinema's lead is now 22,000.

Having said that, it is absurd that it takes so long to count these mail in votes.

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
Arizona is a heavy mail-in voter state... Many of these votes currently being counted are from Maricopa County ... Sinema's lead is now 22,000.

Having said that, it is absurd that it takes so long to count these mail in votes.

Agree with your last comment. Deadline for receiving/counting mail in votes should be ahead of or on Election Day. Not past. Just gives the look of impropriety going this far beyond election IMO.

Only libs would be happy to elect someone who thinks they are crazy meth addicts and looks sown on stay at home mom's.

I did some research on Sinema and she may not be what lefties want. According to 538, she voted with Trump over 60% of the time.

1541810915131.png

Jeff Flake may have been openly critical of Trump but Trump could always count on his vote. Maybe pushing him out wasn't such a brilliant idea after all?

VN Store

Back