Sinema Takes Lead Over McSally

Lead up to 21k. So long mcsally

As long as it's fair and square, got no problem. That's how it goes. The s***show in FLA could be on a different level though. Time will tell.

I literally, in real time, watched my visiting Mother-in-law pick a side based on the ads.

I had a former neighbor walk up to me while I was submitting my ballot and ask who she should vote for for governor. I **** you not.

There are way too many people who don’t know anything voting. I’m sure that’s why less than half of people actually vote.

I did some research on Sinema and she may not be what lefties want. According to 538, she voted with Trump over 60% of the time.

View attachment 175399

That's not surprising. I have the same position as Trump on about half the votes taken in Congress. A very large percentage of votes are no brainers and pass or fail by large margins. Misleading statistic.

Huff is more fun than a barrel of monkeys. He finds humor everywhere.
He’s that guy who is around a bunch of people when something funny is said and everyone laughs, except him. Then you tell him you’ll explain it later knowing full well you’re not going to explain it later.

He’ll then try and make his own joke later that’s not funny and tells everyone that they just don’t get it.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Y'all need a hobby.

Flake is an actual real life conservative but he didn't suck Trump's ****, so he's worse than a liberal. That's the truth.

Reactions: Septic
Does this bother you?

Does what bother me?
That less than half of people vote?
No really.
That most people who vote are uneducated about the candidate they’re voting for?
Not really.

Do these two things help explain why politics are completely mucked up?
I think it does

Jeff Flake may have been openly critical of Trump but Trump could always count on his vote. Maybe pushing him out wasn't such a brilliant idea after all?

With Trump’s actions and comments dunking on some of the conservative candidates who lost because they weren’t team Trump, I think he’s increasing the potential number of swing voters as principled conservatives realize they’re not welcome in the current Republican Party.

Flake made a comment this week about somebody needing to challenge in the primaries next cycle. There are too many xenophobes and Trump lap dogs for anybody to beat trump in a Republican primary but it would be really interesting to see how a reasonable conservative candidate like Ben Sasse would do to get a measure of how divided the party really is.

With Trump’s actions and comments dunking on some of the conservative candidates who lost because they weren’t team Trump, I think he’s increasing the potential number of swing voters as principled conservatives realize they’re not welcome in the current Republican Party.

Flake made a comment this week about somebody needing to challenge in the primaries next cycle. There are too many xenophobes and Trump lap dogs for anybody to beat trump in a Republican primary but it would be really interesting to see how a reasonable conservative candidate like Ben Sasse would do to get a measure of how divided the party really is.

A “ responsible conservative” would be crushed right now in this win at all cost political climate . If they some how did win the nomination the liberal candidate would crush them in the popular vote . IMHO

A “ responsible conservative” would be crushed right now in this win at all cost political climate . If they some how did win the nomination the liberal candidate would crush them in the popular vote . IMHO

I think you’re right, nobody is beating him in the primary. Maybe I’m wrong, but I think they would do better in a national election than you do.

What interests me is, say you could plot every voter on an x/y axis with up/down measuring a voter’s threshold for who they would vote for against trump and left/right being... well, left/right.

I’m interested in what the right side of that chart looks like. What percentage of the right would choose Trump over any other candidate, and what does the remainder look like? Basically, if the Republican Party told Trump and everybody who supports him over any other republican to gtfo, what’s left?

A primary challenge seems like the best way to measure that.

You mean like Amash and Rand Paul? Mike Lee? Flake was winning until his own party shifted, and he was on the more "responsible" side, too.

What "responsible conservative" got crushed in the popular?

You mean like Amash and Rand Paul? Mike Lee? Flake was winning until his own party shifted, and he was on the more "responsible" side, too.

What "responsible conservative" got crushed in the popular?

...would get crushed in a presidential run . Nobody you mentioned could win the presidential nominee and most certainly would win a national election .

I think you’re right, nobody is beating him in the primary. Maybe I’m wrong, but I think they would do better in a national election than you do.

What interests me is, say you could plot every voter on an x/y axis with up/down measuring a voter’s threshold for who they would vote for against trump and left/right being... well, left/right.

I’m interested in what the right side of that chart looks like. What percentage of the right would choose Trump over any other candidate, and what does the remainder look like? Basically, if the Republican Party told Trump and everybody who supports him over any other republican to gtfo, what’s left?

A primary challenge seems like the best way to measure that.

I don’t know how the votes would shake out right now . I believe the less rhetoric that’s going on the more people would gravitate towards the middle because really that’s what most want is to just have things be more normal . The problem is neither side is wanting to go there yet .

VN Store

Back