Sinema Takes Lead Over McSally

I saw the first season of Survivor, maybe even 2. I remember the fat naked guy (Richard something), the woman from Knoxville, and some crusty old dude with a crew cut. I watched the first season, at least I think the first of Big Brother. The only thing that I remember is an older guy named Chicken George.

The first season of Survivor was pretty good, they didn't get any food (some ate rats) or clean water until they built a fire. After that it turned into a glorified camping trip.

Ever watch the show Fear Factor? I watched it a few times then decided it's stupid, what are these people afraid of? They were tied off, strapped in and no way they were getting hurt, take the safety harnesses off and that show would have been good.

Reactions: RockyTop85
It's beyond idiotic. The fact that you watch it under any auspice of something intelligent explains a lot. And I throw the BS flag that you analyze it as any kind of 'game theory' model. You like the childish antics of one person toward another the same as you do here. So what's happening on the Kardashians this week?

IDK, guy who supports the reality TV president.

You said "it's not game theory". Then after you looked up game theory you changed your tune to "that's not why you watch it". Just chill and you won't look so dumb all the time

Booooooooo. Hope sinema turns out to be moderate. Don’t care about her past voting. She’s been playing for this seat for years.

What qualifies McSalley as "Trump shy"? Your TDS has you completely ignoring key components to this race that don't involve Trump, like the fact that Sinema campaigned on centrism and McSalley and Garcia did not.

Martha McSally's mistake? Kissing up to Donald Trump
In Arizona's Senate race, Martha McSally cozies up to Donald Trump
From what I hear the Gov embraced Trump much more and won bigly. Congrats on the victory though I'm sure you worked hard for your side.

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
I always thought the contestants were just a bunch of lab rats for some backroom researchers to study.
My wife and I watched the very first episode of survivor. At the end we looked at each other and both agreed it was the stupidest thing we had ever seen. It is more about ****ing over people than actually surviving in the wilderness. Appalling actually at the shallowness of our country.

Oh look, the Kardashians. I wonder what Kim will wear and if she will actually **** someone on camera.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
IDK, guy who supports the reality TV president.

You said "it's not game theory". Then after you looked up game theory you changed your tune to "that's not why you watch it". Just chill and you won't look so dumb all the time
try again. You watch it because you are like all the rest of the shallow people that do. You like watching people humiliated on a large stage.

Game theory. bwaaaaa haaaaa haaaaa

My wife and I watched the very first episode of survivor. At the end we looked at each other and both agreed it was the stupidest thing we had ever seen. It is more about ****ing over people than actually surviving in the wilderness. Appalling actually at the shallowness of our country.

Oh look, the Kardashians. I wonder what Kim will wear and if she will actually **** someone on camera.

The fact that you keep lumping the Kardashians in with Survivor shows you have no idea what you're talking about. I didn't watch the first season of Survivor, but I can assure you that not all reality shows are created equal. There is very little drama on Survivor, so not sure what you're talking about. Now shut up and get back to your high-brow sitcoms, like Last Man Standing.

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
McCain alignment hurt her more than trump.
I doubt that is true... McCain was always a popular figure in Arizona. What hurt McSally was her vote to repeal the Affordable Care Act without a replacement plan, but then trying to claim that she cared about people with pre-existing health conditions potentially losing their coverage. She even admitted as much during an interview on Sean Hannity's radio show.

I doubt that is true... McCain was always a popular figure in Arizona. What hurt McSally was her vote to repeal the Affordable Care Act without a replacement plan, but then trying to claim that she cared about people with pre-existing health conditions potentially losing their coverage. She even admitted as much during an interview on Sean Hannity's radio show.
You’re mistaken. Lots of Rs disliked McCain in Arizona.

If she believes that then that kinda makes me feel a little better about her losing

You’re mistaken. Lots of Rs disliked McCain in Arizona.
There were quite a few videos of R’s in Arizona speaking out against him, to the point that I wonder if he was involved in voter fraud in order to get elected. It really seemed like most of his constituents hated him.

There were quite a few videos of R’s in Arizona speaking out against him, to the point that I wonder if he was involved in voter fraud in order to get elected. It really seemed like most of his constituents hated him.
Dumb. His closest ever Senate election in either the primary or general election (going back to 1986) was an 11 point victory over the nut Kelli Ward in 2016 (about 67,000 votes).

VN Store

Back