'24 SC QB Jadyn Davis

That would be Golesh’s pitch to Halzle imo.

Yeah, I don’t see how the guy who has been with heup for years, knows the system, understands and accepts the structure and responsibilities, and gives you consistency isn’t the first call. Not offering it to him opens heup up losing halzle too, I’d think.

Make Halzle OC/QBs, keep the system rolling, go get a badass tight ends coach to replace golesh.

Yeah, I don’t see how the guy who has been with heup for years, knows the system, understands and accepts the structure and responsibilities, and gives you consistency isn’t the first call. Not offering it to him opens heup up losing halzle too, I’d think.
Makes perfect sense. Knows the system, continues the culture, and the pool the hire a good QB coach is a much larger pool.

Reactions: Smokey19rt

Make Halzle OC/QBs, keep the system rolling, go get a badass tight ends coach to replace golesh.
Tight end coach and recruiting stud to replace Golesh.

QB JADYN DAVIS, CHARLOTTE, N.C.

247Sports ranking: No. 9 overall prospect, No. 2 quarterback

Davis picked up an early offer from Tennessee in May and has visited the Vols three times since late July. He most recently returned to Knoxville on Friday. The 6-foot, 185-pound Davis holds offers from more than 20 schools, including Alabama, Auburn, Florida State, Georgia, North Carolina, N.C. State, Notre Dame, Ohio State and South Carolina.

-Callahan

What chance would Tennessee have signing Davis?

I must confess I prefer Davis over Nico
Davis is more polished at this stage, but Nico's upside is much higher. He has the frame to easily add 25-30lbs and is a legit 6'6". He's also much more athletic than many give him credit for and as cool in the pocket as the other side of the pillow.

Michigan is the team to beat for 4 star QB Jadyn Davis

Farrell’s take: FACT
The talented signal caller from North Carolina had a great visit to Michigan recently, he loves Jim Harbaugh and has a strong QB connection with the head coach and his father played at Michigan in the mid 2000s. This one is far from over but he seems locked in on Michigan right now and as the QB dominoes start to fall for 2024, which I think will be earlier than usually, he could jump.
- Mike Farrell

VN Store

Back