'24 SC QB Jadyn Davis

Nico has Akana on his team but I don't if any of the other Cali kids that were on his team for the Farragut 7v7 tourney are playing for TOA this weekend

How do they choose those teams? I mean putting Innis and Tate on the same team seemed a little unfair. Seems like it would be more fair to give each team one of those.

How do they choose those teams? I mean putting Innis and Tate on the same team seemed a little unfair. Seems like it would be more fair to give each team one of those.
Nelson, Inniss, Tate, and Cormani have been on SFE all year. You pick what 7v7 team you play for. Usually players play for teams in the it area or their training group like NPA. But this OT7 thing, the teams are all messed up. It's funny that Sound Mind Sound Body from Detroit is in 2nd despite Dante Moore leaving them so he could work with Cam Newton and his team this weekend (Went to Dante after Nico stuck with his team, his first option was Nico). They got a 2025 QB in now. Kyler Kasper's team is upsetting the big teams and is in first as of last night despite not having many big names.

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
Nelson, Inniss, Tate, and Cormani have been on SFE all year. You pick what 7v7 team you play for. Usually players play for teams in the it area or their training group like NPA. But this OT7 thing, the teams are all messed up. It's funny that Sound Mind Sound Body from Detroit is in 2nd despite Dante Moore leaving them so he could work with Cam Newton and his team this weekend (Went to Dante after Nico stuck with his team, his first option was Nico). They got a 2025 QB in now. Kyler Kasper's team is upsetting the big teams and is in first as of last night despite not having many big names.
NPA is linked up with Sound Mind Sound Body now by the way. Boo Carter, Martels Carter, AJ Wallace, and Micah Bell are all playing for SMSB. That 2025 QB is Bryce Underwood, who we have offered

Based on what? I am genuinely curious.
To be clear,I am very happy and excited about Nico.
As to why i prefer Davis , I just like the excitement his game brings. His ability to run isn't Lamarr Jackson, but still pretty good. Would love to see another Condredge Holiday.

To be clear,I am very happy and excited about Nico.
As to why i prefer Davis , I just like the excitement his game brings. His ability to run isn't Lamarr Jackson, but still pretty good. Would love to see another Condredge Holiday.
Good thing for you that they are in different classes I guess.

Reactions: Orange.
Wonder if this will be the norm from now on? I need to get retrained seeing all of these 5-stars visiting now with an actual shot at landing them.

Reactions: lenoxvol
Listen I want all the 5⭐️ ‘s I can get but I wonder if he’d still actually come here with Nico coming in. That’s not me saying I don’t want him because I would love to have he and Nico in the QB room but would he actually come here ?

Listen I want all the 5⭐️ ‘s I can get but I wonder if he’d still actually come here with Nico coming in. That’s not me saying I don’t want him because I would love to have he and Nico in the QB room but would he actually come here ?

He seems to also like Clemson and Clemson has a 5* QB committed in ‘23 class.

Reactions: lenoxvol

I mean most of the elite programs have multiple 5-star QB’s on their bench. It doesn’t happen everywhere, but look at Alabama and Ohio State. They have guys willing to wait their turn because they know all it takes is one good season to get them drafted in the 1st Round.

I mean most of the elite programs have multiple 5-star QB’s on their bench. It doesn’t happen everywhere, but look at Alabama and Ohio State. They have guys willing to wait their turn because they know all it takes is one good season to get them drafted in the 1st Round.
Exactly.

Pull Nico in.
Then watch a former back up at crappy Virginia Tech get drafted in the 2nd round!
All thanks to Heupel and his system of coaching and support.

We will have many QB options for 2024

VN Store

Back