'24 SC QB Jadyn Davis

The best one’s do. He’s going to have to be better than someone at some point.
It's not all about competition. The best schools offer a chance at championships while you wait your turn. We are trying to get back in that conversation. Landing Nico was huge and that's where it starts, but we haven't done it on the field yet.

Last edited:
And we need top level QBs to get to that level…chicken/egg.
I never said that we shouldn't try to get him. I just don't see it happening unless we win 10+ this season. The fact that he's coming back this weekend is huge. If he makes another visit or two this fall, then it's game on.

If he’s our Baker Mayfield, please sign me up. Let’s just hope that Nico is so good this kid goes elsewhere.

After watching his film, I don’t really see where he is overall #1 QB good. I know he is a 2024 recruit but being the #1 QB and overall player in the country, one would think his film would be better.

Reactions: StoVol
Don’t want to be a party pooper but isn’t this kid a little short?
No, he’s not. His height is fine for college, and if he’s as good as most people believe, he can even be a 1st round pick in the NFL at 6’.

I really like Jadyn’s game, he has all of the tools (arm strength, accuracy, touch, awareness, etc) and he’s already a refined prospect (you won’t read any reports of him being ‘raw’). And from what I’ve read the receivers really gravitate towards him at the 7v7s….which means a lot in my opinion.

I’m not holding my breath but I really hope we get this guy.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back