RIP Twitter

Am I reading this right? Gorsuch voted with the Texas law? Wow, I am disappointed.
Gorsuch has been pretty much in lock step with Thomas and Alito for a while now. Maybe since that case where he said that discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation was the same as discrimination on the basis of sex. That’s the last politically relevant case where I can remember remember him being in a majority that didn’t involve those two.

Gorsuch has been pretty much in lock step with Thomas and Alito for a while now. Maybe since that case where he said that discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation was the same as discrimination on the basis of sex. That’s the last politically relevant case where I can remember remember him being in a majority that didn’t involve those two.

Any particular case where you didn't like his ruling?

Any particular case where you didn't like his ruling?

One that he authored or the side he came down on?

Probably not the former. Maybe the latter? It’s been a wild morning, I’d have to think about it what they decided last term. Most of the stuff I don’t agree with doesn’t get votes from Kavanaugh, Roberts, and sometimes Barrett so maybe not?

I’m sure he’s been in some more minorities that I thought were wrong.

Reactions: n_huffhines
Reactions: NEO
These guys are all the same in the end, always looking at what's in front of their face. Might have been a great thing to do financially, but that's a terrible place to put a rocket facility. It's a new American floodplain. The weather will be hurricanes, tropical cyclones, and flooding in the summer. What in the hail were you thinking? maybe you weren't, maybe you were just reacting.

These guys are all the same in the end, always looking at what's in front of their face. Might have been a great thing to do financially, but that's a terrible place to put a rocket facility. It's a new American floodplain. The weather will be hurricanes, tropical cyclones, and flooding in the summer. What in the hail were you thinking? maybe you weren't, maybe you were just reacting.
Where else should (could) it have been other than Boca Chica?

You know, I've done a pretty extensive search and can't find anything about Boca Chica being in a floodplain nor it flooding regularly. Also there only appear to have been six tropical cyclones that hit the area in the last 30 years.

You really suck at trying to second guess a billionaire that tends to win pretty regularly. I'm pretty sure he did his due diligence on the matter.

You know, I've done a pretty extensive search and can't find anything about Boca Chica being in a floodplain nor it flooding regularly. Also there only appear to have been six tropical cyclones that hit the area in the last 30 years.

You really suck at trying to second guess a billionaire that tends to win pretty regularly. I'm pretty sure he did his due diligence on the matter.
No, the random literally insane dude on the internet whose username is about tits knows vastly more about everything than the richest African American in the world.

That area will be under water soon. As it was before. The alligators are already moving west. Wayward Alligator Found Wandering the Texas Desert: 'A Rare Sight'

that was, at one time, one of the most vibrant oceans in the world. Look at the coast line.
LOL. You're a liberal fool that has swallowed this crap hook, line and sinker. Obama and Biden are both SO concerned about rising sea levels from climate change that they've both sunk (if I remember correctly) $10-$20 million each into beachfront compounds in Martha's Vineyard. Back in 2010, Al Gore spent nearly $9 million on a gated, ocean-view property in Montecito, California. It's okay because gates and walls aren't deemed racist or worthless when they're wrapped around the multi-million dollar compound of rich liberals.

Last edited:

Serious question , is that any time during the day that you aren’t high ? You do know where our government put our launch pads for our space program back in 1963, right ? You are worried about some prehistoric flood plain in Texas while those overpaid fed guys at Cape Canaveral have been cleaning sea gull sh!t off launching pads for close to 60 years . 😂

Reactions: Orangeburst
iu

How do you think you got oil?

VN Store

Back