RIP Twitter

So, what do your "friends" think is wacko about the TX legislature? They only meet every other year and only for a few months then.

They're run by the fringe and most rank and file Texans are an afterthought. What makes the news and the chamber floor is all about who barks the loudest and longest (and pays off, er, lobbies) their elected officials. Just like the federal government, but with hats.

Several friends are cursing ERCOT right now for the power plant shutdowns due to heat. The plants don't work in the cold, they don't work in the heat, and the state won't buy electricity from other states to fill the need.

They're run by the fringe and most rank and file Texans are an afterthought. What makes the news and the chamber floor is all about who barks the loudest and longest (and pays off, er, lobbies) their elected officials. Just like the federal government, but with hats.

Several friends are cursing ERCOT right now for the power plant shutdowns due to heat. The plants don't work in the cold, they don't work in the heat, and the state won't buy electricity from other states to fill the need.

I lived in Texas for 5 years and never had a problem

Maybe they should have kept the coal plants.

either its getting a huge make over, or it's officially dead, because it's unreachable by browser this morning.

I'll give it 48 hrs. before making the official time of death call. They could still be adding an edit button or something.

oh, it's back up. guess they were just doing a update or something...

Waiting for the day it goes behind a paywall. Only a matter of time.

Where does such vitriol come for a man who wants to purchase a company and open it up to free speech? A man who has built a car company that eliminates vehicle carbon emissions, and one of a certain ideology say is the greatest threat to humankind existence. Even as an administration that is making everyday Americans suffer for, and willing to shun that belief for a capitalistic SM platform purchase.

Tells me all I need to know.

He hates this country so much he's criticizing the guy that imprisoned American citizens en masse based only on their ethnicity.

We already knew you were a hateful racist that wants people dead and lies about his job, but the further evidence is nice to see.

I'm a racist. That's so hilarious of you to say. Clearly shows how little you've followed my postings.

Yes you're right that I think that people who risked other persons lives by their refusal to mask or fax, deserve what they get when they get sick from listening to idiots like you. I just don't feel sorry for them. Or alternatively, if you're talking about my willingness to kill Russians, I refuse to apologize for being an unrepentant cold warrior when it comes to them.

Lies about his job: just shows you're too stupid to understand what I do, which I have fully explained on prior occasions.

I see substance is not one of your attributes.

So, what do your "friends" think is wacko about the TX legislature? They only meet every other year and only for a few months then.
aren't these the clowns who chartered a flight to dc with a case of miller lite rather than attend to their elected duties?

VN Store

Back