RIP Twitter

healthy planets change. That's what healthy planets do.
I'm well aware of the fact that much of North America was previously underwater, including the Grand Canyon. That doesn't mean sea levels are going to rise anytime soon. From your comment, it appears that unlike the rest of your flaming liberal brethren, you think the climate is currently healthy, but sea levels are going to rapidly rise soon anyway?

Meanwhile, all the liberal politicians that are fundraising off this BS are buying multi-million beachfront property while claiming that those very beaches will soon be underwater. You don't see that as problematic?

We are changing. If you think you are going to stay the same you are mistaken. south of Houston goes under water ever couple of years now. I don't see your problem? I mean, doesn't matter to me one way or the other. Change is not bad. 5 times in earths history 80% of life has been wiped out on this planet due to change. It came back better 5 times.

Yeah. You have assumed quite the privilege to think you can openly rip your boss and keep your job.

Same with people who think they are entitled to free social media services and don't think private companies should be able to moderate their web properties how they see fit.

Reactions: RockyTop85
Same with people who think they are entitled to free social media services and don't think private companies should be able to moderate their web properties how they see fit.
Not the same at all. There is actual legit argument on social media being a town square or open to liability. Because legislation exists to afford certain protections.

In regards to the price, I've seen zero people make that assumption.

Not your best work.

Not the same at all. There is actual legit argument on social media being a town square or open to liability. Because legislation exists to afford certain protections.

In regards to the price, I've seen zero people make that assumption.

Not your best work.

Assuming privilege is what you do in your heart and mind. The law does not determine whether or not you are assuming privilege. It just allows you to or prohibits you from realizing that privilege. You are the one who decides how you feel about it.

Assuming privilege is what you do in your heart and mind. The law does not determine whether or not you are assuming privilege. It just allows you to or prohibits you from realizing that privilege. You are the one who decides how you feel about it.

They all have an agreement that you are required to check off and abide by . I believe the pribkem is that they all say that every is to abide by this agreement users and content creators , but they ( Twitter , Google , You Tube , Tik Tok) seem to lean toward allowing one side of the political spectrum to get away with more of the community guidelines breaking than the other . They all would be better off of their agreement simple said .. it’s our company and we will do as we like .

Reactions: MemphisVol77

VN Store

Back