'19 Recruiting Forum: Official Missouri Pre-game/Game Thread

Like the ones that cost us a chance at a TD to end the first half? I guarantee you Pruitt didn't like how that transpired. He looked disgusted at the time. To me it looked like he said screw it. Let's get three and go to the half. It was not well done.
WTF, Invol !?

I love how he's responded but hate how our fanbase has treated him. Absolutely unnecessary.
Some of the criticism he got was certainly warranted; however, taking that to the point of death threats and mean messages are ridiculous. This is a game! I know we love our Vols and are passionate about it, but it’s still just a game.

So when they subbed in JJ to run wildcat and then had to call timeout and then went back to JG did they make the mistake by wanting to run wildcat or did they make the mistake by calling an unnecessary timeout? Inquiring minds want to know.
Enjoy the win, bud! We all know Pruitt made a few mistakes last night. I agree about a couple of the spots we subbed QBs. I didn’t like it. However, Pruitt has only been a HC for 23 games. He’s still going to make some mistakes. However, WE ARE WINNING, while he’s learning on the job. We have a football coach finally. Let’s all enjoy the ride as we #WINOUT!!

Enjoy the win, bud! We all know Pruitt made a few mistakes last night. I agree about a couple of the spots we subbed QBs. I didn’t like it. However, Pruitt has only been a HC for 23 games. He’s still going to make some mistakes. However, WE ARE WINNING, while he’s learning on the job. We have a football coach finally. Let’s all enjoy the ride as we #WINOUT!!
I am and I did. What people seem to have a real difficult time understanding is all I was doing is justify what I posted DURING THE GAME. I wasn't on some kind of post game critique of the coaches mistakes. When I posted what jacket called out, they had a made a few bone headed decisions IMO. Jacket chose to quote that post and I was trying to justify why I posted that. I didn't mind him bringing it up but I felt I needed to respond to him.

It has been pretty quiet, but Clay Helton ended up 8-4 with USC this year. Can they fire him after that season? If they don't and Urban Meyer is really looking to get back into coaching, that will have some interesting ripple effects on the carousel this cycle.

Reactions: SweetasSoda

VN Store

Back