'19 Recruiting Forum: Official Missouri Pre-game/Game Thread

He said a few weeks ago the coaches made football fun for him again.
Shoot they have made football fun for me again. I want my team to always win, but if we lose to a better team, then so be it. I just want to see a disciplined team who is fighting every snap. We are getting that now (except for special teams but maybe it was just one terrible night for them).

Jacket called me out for saying the coaching was bad during that stretch. They were bad during that stretch. I'm sorry y'all don't agree. Many agreed with me at the time.

I didn’t call you out. Just said they lined up wrong. If you want to talk about coaching, having 12 men on the field again after a dead ball, well there you go.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
I am and I did. What people seem to have a real difficult time understanding is all I was doing is justify what I posted DURING THE GAME. I wasn't on some kind of post game critique of the coaches mistakes. When I posted what jacket called out, they had a made a few bone headed decisions IMO. Jacket chose to quote that post and I was trying to justify why I posted that. I didn't mind him bringing it up but I felt I needed to respond to him.

I’m always reading and posting waaaaay after the fact a lot. Gotta work and also help out some.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
I didn’t call you out. Just said they lined up wrong. If you want to talk about coaching, having 12 men on the field again after a dead ball, well there you go.
Inspires cussin. Whatever coach is supposed to be counting should get his face mask hooked by Pruitt.

I don't cuss, but I do yell, pace, jump, scream, moan,etc. Outside of Tennessee football I am a calm, rational, quiet, self controlled individual that people are shocked to find during a game. Like the time my son and his girlfriend walked in on me. Her eyes were huge as she looked to him for an explanation. He told her with a red face that I get that way during Tennessee games then he quickly got her out of the house lol. So, yeah, nobody's filming me.

Yeah, about that. I’m rarely calm.

That's ok. We're on the same team.

???

tenor.gif

VN Store

Back