'21 Recruiting Forum: Official Bowling Green Pregame/Game Thread

lol even the announcers are talking about the disappointment of the points scored during this game.

Glad to see you back for another season jimmy.
Listen it’s wasn’t a good day passing by any stretch but Milton overthrew a wide open Tillman twice that would’ve been long TD’s and Hyatt dropped two 20+ yard passes. Didn’t play as bad as it looked but definitely things to improve upon.

I do like the defense, particularly the line, and the running game is everything we hoped it would be. QB and WR’s, not so much. We can still get the W against Putt, but it’s going to be tough. Narduzzi is going to have Milton seeing ghosts.

Reactions: VolNash17
About what I expected. I’m not as down as others.

The biggest problem to me is what happens to this offense when one play goes wrong and the whole drive gets out of sequence.

Still don’t think this is a bowl team but the biggest gain is between Week 1 and Week 2 so we’ll see.

Sure. But he’s 11/22 against BGSU. That sucks. Why isn’t Heupel throwing anything shorter?
Oh he definitely could have played a much better game. But he’s a miss throw or two and a drop from this board claiming he’s a heisman contender

I think he showed potential but needs to make quicker decisions and be more aggressive running the ball. There was a few times they dropped the spy into coverage and he had room to run and didn’t, a few times he missed a guy in the flats and over the middle but missed them cuz he was looking for the deep bomb

Can Huepel fix it? We shall see

He showed he can work through his progressions, has a helluva an arm and can be a damn good runner when he wants to

VN Store

Back