'21 Recruiting Forum: Official Bowling Green Pregame/Game Thread

BG has put 7 men in coverage everytime we step back to pass since the first quarter. They made it their goal to not get beat over the top. Not to mention the multiple drop passes
Sure. But he’s 11/22 against BGSU. That sucks. Why isn’t Heupel throwing anything shorter?

Reactions: VOLSONLY
So Milton needs snaps handing the ball off and throwing fast balls late?

Sorry guys, not feeling it. I don't see the coverage recognition, throwing guys open, or air under any passes that require touch. I see the same guy that got benched by Michigan. Even the TD to Tillman was under thrown, the defender lost position and fell.

Good luck to Heup in fixing all that.

We are going to get destroyed by most SEC teams. Vandy and USCe will be a challenge with this QB play.

Do that more often Milton! Stop trying to make the perfect throw. Just throw it up and let your WR win the 1 on 1. I’m sure his confidence needs a boost from Michigan and JH is trying to work that out. Just has to trust his guys and not worry about being perfect. I like the play. Good catch by Tillman.

JH better pray Milton turns it around next week. If he struggles and we didn’t get any other QBs reps this week, people will be questioning him real quick. Shoot my linebacker VFL is wondering why the hell Milton is still playing too.
I guess he doesn’t believe in playing musical QBs like our last couple coaches liked to do. Milton hasn’t had a terrible first game.

VN Store

Back