'21 Recruiting Forum: Official Bowling Green Pregame/Game Thread

I really like the offensive and defensive systems. Love what I see from Evans and Small at RB. Defensive line looks pretty solid. DBs look pretty solid. Confidence is very low in Milton.

Reactions: ACvol3
Lol. Outside of the 2nd quarter BG has under 100 yards and 0 points. Tennessee has over 400 yards and 38 points. Our dline, oline, secondary, RB’s has all played well and limited mistakes. Milton is 2 miss throws and a drop from the score being 52-6 with over 600 yards

Bring up whatever you want. This game was concerning. If we played Vandy or SC we would have lost.

I don’t know how Heupel will do here long term but I know he can make better decisions than the retard who was here the last three years.

First game..first season..not sure where I’m going with this but idk…him not attempting to try another Qb just to see what they give him during a game makes me very skeptical…

To play devils advocate, Velus has played sparingly and Calloway is out so it’s really just Tillman and Hyatt at WR tonight.
That’s very fair. I feel they have played really vanilla and BG has not let us go over the top for big plays. Pretty good blue print for against CJH offense. Wasnt wowed by anything but maybe that’s good. Nothing worse than beating up on subpar talent having a big head going into a critical Pitt game.

Reactions: Blake25p
At least the play looked disciplined. Two late holding calls, and I thought at least one was questionable. No real pre-snap penalties.

Reactions: Vols4us

VN Store

Back