Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miller ponies.. 😎

My first time drankin beer with the fellas was knocking down Miller ponies. A bunch of us boys from the neighborhood (out in the sticks) took sleeping bags and tents up in the woods and one guy’s brother bought us a haul of ponies. We built a good fire, drank the ponies, laughed and talked like we knew what was what with girls. We didn’t of course because our age range was like 7th to 9th grade. But ponies always make me think of that. Good times.

SUCK. Highly, highly overrated.
your'e overrated.
giphy.gif

Reactions: bignewt
Have many fish fries?
Not really. I'm more the catch & release guy. I'm also super picky about what I eat.

With that said the 50+ lbs of Flounder, Redfish, and Trout (Redneck Slam) above were broiled, baked, flash fried, & put into tacos.

Dredged Redfish is Best damn fish ive ever eaten (other than Cobia).

I like that we are pushing
View attachment 256222

Conan of Cimeria!
One of the most underrated stories adapted to American Cinema.
I took numerous history classes Archeology class as well. Mankind's activities post flood and pre-civilization are so fascinating to speculate about.

Conan of Cimeria!
One of the most underrated stories adapted to American Cinema.
I took numerous history classes Archeology class as well. Mankind's activities post flood and pre-civilization are so fascinating to speculate about.
Check This out my friend. Talks about Gobekli tepe in that it was probably not the first structure built on earth. Predating all known sites itself. Very interesting.

My wife and I want a Corso, bad... LOVE those dogs.. They remind me of a giant Boxer..

My wife’s mom sells them.

She actually just bred her world champion (All black) with one of her grand champion grey Corso’s and she has blue eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back