Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check This out my friend. Talks about Gobekli tepe in that it was probably not the first structure built on earth. Predating all known sites itself. Very interesting.

So, I've not been to Turkey yet.
But I have been to Fertile Crescent region and there are ziggurats there that date back to Assyria, Babylon, and Sumer before that.
And supposedly there are even MORE ruins that lay underneath the sands that are thousands of years older. So I was told.

They've discovered 3 sunken cities off the coast of India now as well. So much we just don't know. That's why I love reading The Old Testament.

But I have been to Fertile Crescent region and there are ziggurats there that date back to Assyria, Babylon, and Sumer before that.
And supposedly there are even MORE ruins that lay underneath the sands that are thousands of years older. So I was told.

They've discovered 3 sunken cities off the coast of India now as well. So much we just don't know. That's why I love reading The Old Testament.
I find all that fascinating. I love to learn about ancient architecture and how we don't know how it was built and cannot come close to replicating it today. The giant story's and fallen Angel's, crop circles, pyramids, it has to be some kind of connection there. There are pyramids on Mars and a sphinx type face that are so precise in geometric patterns and built on certain longitudinal places that it blows my mind, so are the great pyramids in Egypt. I am addicted to learning more.

60 Days In on AE.... anyone watch this show?

Was recently recommended to me and I watched the first three episodes of this current season. Kind of an interesting show. I never realized what a jungle prisons are. It’s no wonder we have so many repeat offenders. There’s definitely no “rehabilitation” going on in the prison showcased on this season.

Was recently recommended to me and I watched the first three episodes of this current season. Kind of an interesting show. I never realized what a jungle prisons are. It’s no wonder we have so many repeat offenders. There’s definitely no “rehabilitation” going on in the prison showcased on this season.
Haven't seen the show but agree about this. Been watching some stuff about countries who have been moving away from punitive to a rehabilitative prison system and how it's affecting the rate of repeat offenders. Very interesting. PBS did a special recently about getting an education in prison and it's affect on this too and it was pretty fascinating. Used to be pretty common but became pretty unpopular in the 90s despite evidence that it actually helps lower crime.

Reactions: EdEcEko77

I watched an episode or two. It was depressing to me. Didn't watch after that.

One of my favorite books I’ve ever read is about Assyrian tablets and the references to the Israelites that were taken into Assyrian captivity around 750 BC. Fascinating history.

One of my favorite books I’ve ever read is about Assyrian tablets and the references to the Israelites that were taken into Assyrian captivity around 750 BC. Fascinating history.
I've missed a few pages in the DB thread, but I'll contribute here. Did you know that there are many global flood narratives from ancient civilizations? Like maybe it was a real thing that happened? Epic of Gilgamesh was an *interesting* read.

Few things in life are more annoying than dropping air biscuits pre-gym only to have to drop bombs like Hiroshima 20 minutes after you get to the gym.

Saw that Zach said once that he thought that Tennessee was out in the country and was surprised....Knoxville is one of the larger cities in the SEC...Now Starkville... Blacksburg... Clemson...that's some countryside for ya lol View attachment 256371
My god, as I read that list my first thought was where feces goes when you flush the potty. Reads like a who's who of poopoo!

Reactions: Volator and VolnJC

Also they are all privatized now, so more inmates, more money.

Reactions: T Dog and Sleegro

Was one of the seasons of this filmed in Southern Indiana?

I've missed a few pages in the DB thread, but I'll contribute here. Did you know that there are many global flood narratives from ancient civilizations? Like maybe it was a real thing that happened? Epic of Gilgamesh was an *interesting* read.

There's not only stories, but physical evidence as well. Many geologists say it was a series of massive floods that coincided with "erasure " of many ancient but advanced cultures. Look up a process call
"procession".

Reactions: T Dog
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back