'20 AL ATH Damarcus "Dee" Beckwith (Tennessee signee)

Price on the podcast this AM suggested some of the luster of UF has worn off for Beckwith and that UT was in a good spot.

Followed it up with not being a done deal and we have to survive this weekend. Expects CJP and the entire offensive staff to go in house late next week.
i think we need to get to Monday and see where we're at. but yeah, he did make it sound better than i think it is currently...so that was nice lol.

be interesting to see what day we go in home.....

Price on the podcast this AM suggested some of the luster of UF has worn off for Beckwith and that UT was in a good spot.

Followed it up with not being a done deal and we have to survive this weekend. Expects CJP and the entire offensive staff to go in house late next week.
I like that we are pushing
PhB6OLj.gif

Think distance and family will win out, only card we’re playing (which is a good one I may add) is the Pitts role and proven production. While intriguing to DB he seems to be the type of kid that’s believes in his talent no matter where he goes. Heck of a potential get VN.

Think distance and family will win out, only card we’re playing (which is a good one I may add) is the Pitts role and proven production. While intriguing to DB he seems to be the type of kid that’s believes in his talent no matter where he goes. Heck of a potential get VN.
Yes, and it may be common knowledge but he only played 2 years of high school football. So he’s only going to get better.

Thanks, I didnt know. I'm surprised he is not a little more highly ranked but I suppose its since he is playing out of position.
His coach is Will Hester who had a lot of success at Ravenwood said he’s the best athlete he’s coached. He was used all over the field so didn’t get a chance to concentrate on one position.

His coach is Will Hester who had a lot of success at Ravenwood said he’s the best athlete he’s coached. He was used all over the field so didn’t get a chance to concentrate on one position.
How much and what positions did he play on defense if any ?

That’s a good question. If I’m not mistaken he played safety on rare occasion but I wouldn’t call him a 2 way player.

giphy.gif

If we drop Williamson, do we still have 3 spots? If so, Beckwith (TE), Wideman (WR), Evan's (RB), is the absolutely perfect way to end this class.

It would be. But by my count, that would be one over the 25 limit.

21 signed on ESD.
2 transfers in Mays and Jones.
Plus the 3 you mentioned, if we get them= 26.

Unless we have any back counts available. Someone correct me if I’m wrong here.

21 signed on ESD.

I feel like Williamson was the back count I'm pretty sure, so dropping him doesn't give us an extra spot this year, so you might be right. I'm not sure though.

The mouth herpes from Mizz. Mullen must be setting in.

21 signed on ESD.

If we sign 3... Either mays or Jones (the transfers) will be counted in the 21 class...

I would guess evans since he won't be able to sign and would just enroll in the summer.
It's the official visits that matter when it comes to a blue shirt. If the recruit takes an official visit and plays in the Fall then he counts on this year's list (2020). Since the 2 transfers did not take an official visit, they can play in the Fall and be counted toward next year's list (2021)

My personal opinion is that we have 1 2019 back count for Melvin McBride so I think 26 is the number.

I would guess evans since he won't be able to sign and would just enroll in the summer.
lol...I have posted that I don't know how many times and I just totally whiffed right there lol. But we couldn't count him forward since he took on OV

Reactions: Crank
I feel like Williamson was the back count I'm pretty sure, so dropping him doesn't give us an extra spot this year, so you might be right. I'm not sure though.

I thought Williamson was a blue shirt. Which is the opposite of a back count...it’s a forward count.

Dad didn’t come. He’s at the basketball game
That’s huge, Gucci. I remember hearing that during the VQ podcast. Said if the dad didn’t go to the visit it’s more likely that Tennessee is the odds on favorite. I’ve wanted Dee here since we offered him.

VN Store

Back