Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
The recruiting forum never disappoints. This guys thread pops up at top of the list so Iā€™m thinking thereā€™s some new info. Maybe heā€™s coming in a visit this weekend and weā€™re optimistic weā€™ll get him. But I open it and itā€™s a bunch of discussion about trees. Thereā€™s even a gif of the snl girl making out with one. Lol. Good stuff. Iā€™m a little dumber now than before I opened this thread. And certainly no more informed about players than before

Last edited:
This. There are others in that ā€˜systemā€™ far more important than Gus.
The recruiting forum never disappoints. This guys thread pops up at top of the list so Iā€™m thinking thereā€™s some new info. Maybe heā€™s coming in a visitor this week and weā€™re optimistic weā€™ll get him. But I open it and itā€™s a bunch of discussion about trees. Thereā€™s even a gif of the snl girl making out with one. Lol. Good stuff. Iā€™m a little dinner now than before I opened this thread. And certainly now more informed about players than before

Chat, glad to see I am not the only one who pops into a recruiting thread and expects to find news about a recruit; and instead finds out the latest expansion plans of the Dyersburg sewer system. Yes, VN NEVER DISAPPOINTS!

Chat, as for being a little ā€œdinnerā€, I say go big or or go home, so have some ambition and strive to be a BIG DINNER on this Thanksgiving day.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL MY VN BROTHERS AND SISTERS, BEAT candy SATURDAY! GBO!!!!

Chat, glad to see I am not the only one who pops into a recruiting thread and expects to find news about a recruit; and instead finds out the latest expansion plans of the Dyersburg sewer system. Yes, VN NEVER DISAPPOINTS!

Chat, as for being a little ā€œdinnerā€, I say go big or or go home, so have some ambition and strive to be a BIG DINNER on this Thanksgiving day.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL MY VN BROTHERS AND SISTERS, BEAT candy SATURDAY! GBO!!!!

Good stuff! I never proof read the comments I post. Itā€™s not until someone replies and points out all the typos that I notice them. I guess if youā€™re going to comment that the content of the thread is making you dumberā€¦ You probably should make sure you spelled ā€œdumberā€ correctly. LOL. But it is thanksgiving day. Maybe ā€œdinnerā€ was on my mind subconsciously

The recruiting forum never disappoints. This guys thread pops up at top of the list so Iā€™m thinking thereā€™s some new info. Maybe heā€™s coming in a visit this weekend and weā€™re optimistic weā€™ll get him. But I open it and itā€™s a bunch of discussion about trees. Thereā€™s even a gif of the snl girl making out with one. Lol. Good stuff. Iā€™m a little dumber now than before I opened this thread. And certainly no more informed about players than before
Good stuff! I never proof read the comments I post. Itā€™s not until someone replies and points out all the typos that I notice them. I guess if youā€™re going to comment that the content of the thread is making you dumberā€¦ You probably should make sure you spelled ā€œdumberā€ correctly. LOL. But it is thanksgiving day. Maybe ā€œdinnerā€ was on my mind subconsciously

Well, thanks for all the info that you just brought.

Other than the crap like Vandy, everyone that usually beats us, is ahead of us on the list.
So not real surprising.

giphy.gif

So hot before she lost her effin mind. šŸ˜’

lol so true. And itā€™s hilarious how sheā€™s all anti-men / feminist now when you consider her entire career post-Tony Danza was set up on her boobs, body, and sexualizing herself. Even as recently as her role in Hall Pass.

Feminism 4 lyfe.... until someone cuts her a check to stereotype women lol.

Reactions: Rishvol and StoVol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back