'20 TN DT Omari Thomas (UT SIGNEE)

I’m understanding when a kid goes somewhere else. But, if it’s UF, all bets are off.

Auburn and KY jelly demolishing us in head to head recruiting. Just weird.

Last edited:
Florida? Unless his Dad is a grown ass man who's donned a gator Uni and posed for a recruiting profile, i think, we good.
Keep thinking that. God I hate Auburn. Wish we could beat their ass again this year. Parents on a trip to Auburn is a Fing nightmare. Watch who goes to cover his announcement.

Reactions: Jackcrevol
Is there a way we can ensure we won’t be “outbid” here. We need linemen who can contribute sooner than later, IMO.
Lol what u thinking? A Go Fund Me? Nah just have to hope our recruiting guys won’t let something like that happen. I think we’re good with Omari.

Really like this kid.
It sucks that Auburn may take the top 2 In-State Lineman from the Big Orange.

but I really like some of these South Georgia Diamonds Pruitt keeps finding at DL. I say keep looking there. And Alabama, and Carolina. I like the Lewis kid out of GA, and Perry out of Alabama.

Reactions: FïreBall
That way Gus, and any other AU coach, has “Plausable deniability” about the cabin, LOL.

Yeah, sure they know nothing about what goes on out at Dye’s cabin!!!

Reactions: JacketVol
Auburn and Garner starting to get on my damn nerves.
I wonder what Garner did when he was recruting for us which allowed Fulmer to let him go to Georgia. Same for when Georgia let him go to Auburn. He will stay at Auburn no matter what he does .They have sole.

Garner is a great recruiter however he wanted to be more than that. He coaching skills are limited. I think he wanted to be a DC. I believe he left for higher coaching responsibilities & money. It is the age old debate. You have to be both a great coach & recruiter. Some are only one. We have seen 1st hand what happens when you cant coach them up. Garner has found his niche.

It is a shame what goes on at Auburn with these recruits. When you are under age, you need the signature of your parent for the scholarship. Time and again we hear a player wanting to go somewhere and his parent not wanting to sign off. Some of these families are poor and this is taken advantage of. People use their kids to rise up. They convince themselves that this is best for the family.

VN Store

Back