Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Bassmaster_Vol

Decade of the Vols
10 years ago that was true. Utah is quite clearly a better program in 2019 with a better outlook in the next 4 years as well. They have a pretty easy path to the Pac 12 Championship with USC being down and no one else in the Pac 12 South being a major threat.
We beat them straight up if we played Sat. Don’t care that they play in a crap conference

Coach Punk

Sale on veal at Ellijay Meat Market
Lab Rat
First of all, Pepsi FTW (that and Baby Yoda I’m thinking of blocking @bignewt). Secondly, you know it’s gotta be on his mind when the current coach at said university (UGA) isn’t putting guys in the league and the coach at the other university (UT) just had a DL-man facing the poster boy of the Falcons on Thanksgiving primetime stage. I just wish Tuttle and those guys had Rocker longer.

As a Falcons fan that was about the only good thing to come out of that game. That, and the possible firing of the entire staff. It’s on the Christmas list.

bignewt

VN's Resident Windbag
Lab Rat
First of all, Pepsi FTW (that and Baby Yoda I’m thinking of blocking @bignewt). Secondly, you know it’s gotta be on his mind when the current coach at said university (UGA) isn’t putting guys in the league and the coach at the other university (UT) just had a DL-man facing the poster boy of the Falcons on Thanksgiving primetime stage. I just wish Tuttle and those guys had Rocker longer.

As a Falcons fan that was about the only good thing to come out of that game. That, and the possible firing of the entire staff. It’s on the Christmas list.
go ahead punk, make my day.

Carp

Imagine them trying to cover JJ and Calloway. Imagine them against our speed on defense. Good luck

Yeah imagine them rolling over BYU just like we di..... oh wait.

They have plenty of speed and a bunch of future NFL players (probably more than we currently do). Just because a team doesn't play in the SEC, doesn't mean they aren't a really good team.

Bassmaster_Vol

Decade of the Vols
Yeah imagine them rolling over BYU just like we di..... oh wait.

They have plenty of speed and a bunch of future NFL players (probably more than we currently do). Just because a team doesn't play in the SEC, doesn't mean they aren't a really good team.
BYU was week 2, bud. And if JG plays like he did against Mizzou we would've rolled them easy even back then. In case you haven't noticed, this ain't week 2. We would beat them today. If you disagree I don't care. Go be a fan of Utah somewhere else.

VN Store

Sponsors