'20 TN DE Jay Hardy (Auburn commit)

Get paid after you sign, not before. If you wonder if they exist, look and see where Zykevious Walker commits today...the CB is wrong, he’s going to AU.

giphy.gif

I think our bagmen either dropped the ball, or there is somebody else that they would rather spend that kind of money on...we will never know.
quite honestly I hope it stays that way. Borderline too close how we sometimes push the topic of "our bagmen". I say to no one in particular, let em do their job and don't give me the details.

I would love to be a fly on the wall when the two sides get back together.

Or have they already “talked it out”?
You know..I really don't even care this time..I really want to get the kid just to spite AU, and give them the clear message that times have changed, and to stay the hell out of our state.

When he looks at it and sees Auburn only had 1 more win than us (and maybe exact same record after bowl game) then the negative recruiting Auburn was using won’t really hold much water.

I’m also sure Hardy can understand the negative whiplash from UT fans when he committed to Auburn. I mean, what would he expect? If a big time kid from AL who was picking between UT and Auburn picked us, what would Auburn fans do? We’ve seen crazy hicks from Alabama shoot each other and poison trees over football. C’mon man.

Last edited:
One more note in case Jay Hardy reads boards....

The Auburn sales pitch was “come be our next Brown/Davidson” and bragging about that D they had this year. Supposedly one of the best all-time Auburn D’s and they go 8-4 with it (lose to Bama today) and maybe even 8-5? Meanwhile Pruitt took a bunch of no names like Butler, Garland, Bennett, Middleton, etc. and has UT as one of the top defenses in the SEC the last 6 games of 2019. Imagine what he can do with top talent. Oh, wait. We’ve seen it. At Bama, Georgia and FSU. Pruitt has shown way more with much less than Auburn did with the “#1 D in the country” this year.

You know..I really don't even care this time..I really want to get the kid just to spite AU, and give them the clear message that times have changed, and to stay the hell out of our state.
I hear ya and don’t necessarily disagree. I’d just like to hear the story that gets told. “Ya see coach, it was like this..............”

That said, I’m pretty sure CJP knows EXACTLY what happened before the Hardy group even opens their mouths.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill

VN Store

Back