Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

VolGee4

LOL. Keep making assumptions and not understanding what is being discussed.

I don't get sensitive. Just responding to ignorance about a part of state that people know nothing about. Had to do wile attending UT as well. Too many good Vols in the western part of the state to take that ****.

mrMet

LOL. Keep making assumptions and not understanding what is being discussed.

I don't get sensitive. Just responding to ignorance about a part of state that people know nothing about. Had to do wile attending UT as well. Too many good Vols in the western part of the state to take that ****.
You obviously missed the point that what was initially discussed was selling Memphis to Arkansas and that’s the city I called the dump of the west. Poor baby is upset 😢

Devo182

Some are running with it over there, though, even adding to it.
Have decided the only thing X is wrong about is that we didn't turn away any, like Walker etc..
They spurned Pruitt for his bad strategies instead. 😐
I took the link and immediately backed out of the cesspool. My grandma used to warn me nothing good happened after you enter an FF thread.

chargervol

Im a TN fan, Idc what other teams are doing.
I took the link and immediately backed out of the cesspool. My grandma used to warn me nothing good happened after you enter an FF thread.
My attempt at being fair - The biggest difference isn't the good posters, there really are several in the FF.
The difference is in the sheer amount of **** posting. No examples, facts or basis, just blurt out the most negative crap you can come up with on each subject. Like the claim of every recruit ditching us. Just throw it out there.😅

Devo182

My attempt at being fair - The biggest difference isn't the good posters, there really are several in the FF.
The difference is in the sheer amount of **** posting. No examples, facts or basis, just blurt out the most negative crap you can come up with on each subject. Like the claim of every recruit ditching us. Just throw it out there.😅
And every positive JG stat tweet post is followed by 2 or 3 usual suspects, "well that's because he only throws laterals. You guys are so blind!".

Orangeredblooded

It’s like chumming the water over in FF, especially during off season. You are right, there are good posters over there. They just get drowned out from the select few that can’t see any positives in the football program, and they’re not going to budge.

chargervol

Im a TN fan, Idc what other teams are doing.
And every positive JG stat tweet post is followed by 2 or 3 usual suspects, "well that's because he only throws laterals. You guys are so blind!".
Or my favorite "how about we beat Vandy before discussing" and they repeat it in every thread, no matter the topic
Shooting for the quietest *chat board of all time.😅

AaronUT

Surprisingly well spoken.
I've been on this board for like 6 years, previously under a different name. Also, I don't see what that has to do with my comment that Cheney is like 400+ pounds and putting himself at risk.
How relevant is Chaney’s health risk on OL James Robinson’s thread in the recruitment forum?

butchna

Sit down and tell me all about it...way over there
I've been on this board for like 6 years, previously under a different name. Also, I don't see what that has to do with my comment that Cheney is like 400+ pounds and putting himself at risk.
Bet there’s a fascinating story explaining why you had to flee your other screennames. 😴

VN Store

Sponsors