Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
You said he was listed as an athlete. Just pointing out he was not. They don't even list people as athletes in the UA game. I'm not getting into this because you all are just arguing 2 different points and going in circles lol. Nor do I care. All that should matter is he's a vol and a DB. Nothing is changin that.

You all kiss and make up now. Goodness.
No

Wtf is going on in here? AT is a baller in both sides of the ball. Hopefully he gets a shot to be a two way player. No need for a 10 pg argument. The dude would be a stud at basically any skill position.

Wtf is going on in here? AT is a baller in both sides of the ball. Hopefully he gets a shot to be a two way player. No need for a 10 pg argument. The dude would be a stud at basically any skill position.

When’s the last time you’ve seen a two way player in college.....

Top 5 wealthiest zip codes based on gross adjusted income...

Lookout Mountain > Belle Meade > Forest Hills > Bartlett > Germantown...

I cheated and looked it up. You guys were all over it!

Not talking full time. Clearly mean an offensive package considering next yr we may lose our top 5 WRs

Don’t think it will happen. There is really no need. We have a few burners this year who will be there for fall that should get some playing time. Jerrod Means is in the 200s and runs like a 4.4ish.

Don’t think it will happen. There is really no need. We have a few burners this year who will be there for fall that should get some playing time. Jerrod Means is in the 200s and runs like a 4.4ish.

Hard to rely on a guy with a 2 play highlight tape. VQ has hinted to buzz but have to see it for myself before I count him as someone to count on in future. I hope he is

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back