Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither could sniff Jordan’s, much less carry it. And yes, give me Kobe over Lebron. Lebron blows.

That’s what Lebron is missing Imo
He’s missing the dog mentality
The you can’t beat me and you won’t beat me
Both Jordan and Kobe had that.
They knew when to take over and separate from teams.
Lebron is many cases elects to pass or completely misses.
Yes, I still hold Lebron accountable for quitting on his team.
No matter how bad it is you never quit on your team. Ever.

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
Like I don't know that, but you aren't understanding how it's measured. As I stated above, those areas probably have more millionaires. But it's not the metric that is always used. One trillionaire will throw off the average numbers. Using the median income is a whole different metric.
I understand how it’s measured. I was making an assumption based off knowing the area without looking anything up. So maybe you were trying too hard and I didn’t try at all🤷🏻‍♂️

That’s what Lebron is missing Imo
He’s missing the dog mentality
The you can’t beat me and you won’t beat me
Both Jordan and Kobe had that.
They knew when to take over and separate from teams.
Lebron is many cases elects to pass or completely misses.
Yes, I still hold Lebron accountable for quitting on his team.
No matter how bad it is you never quit on your team. Ever.
If Lebron and Kobe were passing each other in a narrow hall, Lebron would move out of Kobe’s way.

I understand how it’s measured. I was making an assumption based off knowing the area without looking anything up. So maybe you were trying too hard and I didn’t try at all🤷🏻‍♂️

No, I knew the answer, and you were questioning it...and then called it "that dump in the west."

Not trying to create an argument, but that's part of the problem- you don't know and just assume. "That dump in the west" has the wealthiest zip code by median income, and many, many UT fans that support the school.

No, I knew the answer, and you were questioning it...and then called it "that dump in the west."

Not trying to create an argument, but that's part of the problem- you don't know and just assume. "That dump in the west" has the wealthiest zip code by median income, and many, many UT fans that support the school.
I didn’t question anything pal. You said Williamson county is a county. I said obviously and referred to two of the wealthier cities in that county. Sorry you got your feelings hurt for me calling the west what it is, Felicia. A dump

And if you want to be technical, your post about the wealthiest zip code was about Memphis. Not Bartlett or Germantown. Maybe you should try harder

LOL. Keep making assumptions and not understanding what is being discussed.

I don't get sensitive. Just responding to ignorance about a part of state that people know nothing about. Had to do wile attending UT as well. Too many good Vols in the western part of the state to take that ****.

LOL. Keep making assumptions and not understanding what is being discussed.

I don't get sensitive. Just responding to ignorance about a part of state that people know nothing about. Had to do wile attending UT as well. Too many good Vols in the western part of the state to take that ****.
You obviously missed the point that what was initially discussed was selling Memphis to Arkansas and that’s the city I called the dump of the west. Poor baby is upset 😢

Some are running with it over there, though, even adding to it.
Have decided the only thing X is wrong about is that we didn't turn away any, like Walker etc..
They spurned Pruitt for his bad strategies instead. 😐
I took the link and immediately backed out of the cesspool. My grandma used to warn me nothing good happened after you enter an FF thread.

I took the link and immediately backed out of the cesspool. My grandma used to warn me nothing good happened after you enter an FF thread.
My attempt at being fair - The biggest difference isn't the good posters, there really are several in the FF.
The difference is in the sheer amount of **** posting. No examples, facts or basis, just blurt out the most negative crap you can come up with on each subject. Like the claim of every recruit ditching us. Just throw it out there.😅

My attempt at being fair - The biggest difference isn't the good posters, there really are several in the FF.
The difference is in the sheer amount of **** posting. No examples, facts or basis, just blurt out the most negative crap you can come up with on each subject. Like the claim of every recruit ditching us. Just throw it out there.😅
And every positive JG stat tweet post is followed by 2 or 3 usual suspects, "well that's because he only throws laterals. You guys are so blind!".

It’s like chumming the water over in FF, especially during off season. You are right, there are good posters over there. They just get drowned out from the select few that can’t see any positives in the football program, and they’re not going to budge.

And every positive JG stat tweet post is followed by 2 or 3 usual suspects, "well that's because he only throws laterals. You guys are so blind!".
Or my favorite "how about we beat Vandy before discussing" and they repeat it in every thread, no matter the topic
Shooting for the quietest *chat board of all time.😅

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back