Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think so . Last Monday I went from Atlanta to Gatlinburg via the Parkway. I saw a set of 3-4 outside of Cherokee (they had traffic stopped for a 1/2 mile in both directions.)Saw another group about 45 minutes later and I think we were in TN by that point.

Several years ago they released some in Royal Blue, but they had high attrition from bear attacks on calves. Those two juvenile males that were spotted close to Cades Cove were the same two that migrated from NC the previous year. TWRA said they were run off by a dominant bull.

Man I bartended at that place for years. It was such a dump but I loved it.

were you the guy that would stand on one end and stare straight ahead into oblivion meanwhile people at end of the other side were stacked up waiting...?

Gatsbys and Ocharley's were bad for that.

Honestly we went to Otter then to Halo.

Killed me to have to pay a cover at Gatsbys, then deal with people fighting and being idiots.

Is Ruth’s Chris worth the money?
Not if you appreciate good meat. Imo, RC takes the copout and uses wayyy to much butter - covers up too much meat flavor and is just too rich for me to enjoy a full meals worth. Honestly I feel like Fleming’s is hard to beat for the price. I haven’t had any $100 steaks that were significantly better than the $50 Fleming’s ribeye. Also love McGuires down in Pensacola - dang good steak at a chain price.

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back