Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have found that the best steak in my opinion is a good prime cut rib-eye (not choice) cooked flaming hot at home on my Kamodo Joe grill. I tend to order different kinds of meats and meals when dining out because 90% of the time I am disappointed in the steak I am served in a restaurant.

https://www.grandtarghee.com/summer-music-festivals/bluegrass-festival/

I was researching places to go for the Wife and I to visit, something different. Little place outside Jackson Hole/Wilson WY called Driggs ID. Targhee National Park. Think Grand Teton's backside. Pristine valley carved by glaciers.

If you havent gone, you should.

Targhee Bluegrass Festival. Just saw these cats in the line up, and laughed at the coincidence. Cool story bro?

We saw these kids 10 years ago on a random date night in dive bar in JC TN. Think Nickel Creek, but sadder. Looks like they've hit a bit bigger scene.

Mandolin Orange
The wife and I have seen them a couple times, most recently at the Ryman. They put on a great set, but it is definitely music you have to be in the mood to listen to. Greensky Bluegrass is another group we found at a little dive bar and loved.

Reactions: Jackcrevol
Is this the Darnell Washington thread? I'm confused.

Yes. Started out with a proposal to buy him a nice steak if he came here but we've increased our booster game to buying him his own hibachi grill along with his own personal hibachi chef for life or at least until he's out of eligibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back