Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
you first ya big zero
After thirty eight years working as a petroleum geologist for a major oil company, I retired, quite comfortably, 3 months ago. Believe me you couldn't wipe my boots. If it wasn't for the fact, I'm a little bored, I would not even respond to your stupid posts. You are now on my ignore list. After 13 years on VN, you are the only one I have ever put on it. Congratulations!!! Goodbye low life.:p:eek:;)

After thirty eight years working as a petroleum geologist for a major oil company, I retired, quite comfortably, 3 months ago. Believe me you couldn't wipe my boots. If it wasn't for the fact, I'm a little bored, I would not even respond to your stupid posts. You are now on my ignore list. After 13 years on VN, you are the only one I have ever put on it. Congratulations!!! Goodbye low life.:p:eek:;)
Ha. Tool.

Speaking of, got some good pics of the Elk they released in the Smokies recently. I’ve only seen them on the N.C. side outside of Cherokee, did they release some in Cades Cove?
Nope. The elk crossed on their own. It's excellent news because that means there's not enough room for them in NC so they have to migrate to TN. Population is booming in other words

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back