Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.grandtarghee.com/summer-music-festivals/bluegrass-festival/

I was researching places to go for the Wife and I to visit, something different. Little place outside Jackson Hole/Wilson WY called Driggs ID. Targhee National Park. Think Grand Teton's backside. Pristine valley carved by glaciers.

If you havent gone, you should.

Targhee Bluegrass Festival. Just saw these cats in the line up, and laughed at the coincidence. Cool story bro?

We saw these kids 10 years ago on a random date night in dive bar in JC TN. Think Nickel Creek, but sadder. Looks like they've hit a bit bigger scene.

Mandolin Orange

Where did you see them in JC? Capone’s? The Coffehouse?

Hahaha if you’re calling it Gatsbys then I’m guessing you’ve been in JC for a minute.

i refuse to call it otherwise. dw, i snapped a pic of my post and sent to all college buddies.

they worked on Gatsby's for weeks. and billed it as completely different. walked in there and the sign had changed. still had that one crappy bathroom in front that was broken half the time.

we've moved around.

Asheville was too liberal, Knox was too conservative. JC was just right.

Reactions: JCLawyerVol
i refuse to call it otherwise. dw, i snapped a pic of my post and sent to all college buddies.

they worked on Gatsby's for weeks. and billed it as completely different. walked in there and the sign had changed. still had that one crappy bathroom in front that was broken half the time.

we've moved around.

Asheville was too liberal, Knox was too conservative. JC was just right.

Yeah I hate to date myself, but I was in school when Newman’s was Chuckeys and Whittles was across the street.

Yeah I hate to date myself, but I was in school when Newman’s was Chuckeys and Whittles was across the street.

Loved the upstairs part of Numan's. Great place.

Chuckey's used to be on Nolichucky at Big Rock Rapids. Served Tex Mex food. Greatest nachos ever. Then they moved in to Numan's.

Is this the "culture"? I agree, it is crazy.

fsu4.jpg
Meanwhile, Miami be like
golden-girls-group-h-getty-gty-jc-180726_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back