Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Memphians tell me something and be honest-- when Rose was with Memphis and they went to the FInal, how hard did you cheer for them?

Didn't really care about any college athletics growing up, until I was actually in college. Went to a few Tigers football and bball games as a kid, but never really super cared.

Spent 2007 and 2008 at UTk before losing that scholarship and transferring back to Memphis to graduate. Rose was part of the 2007 team IIRC, because Tyreke Evans was the 2008 star. I transferred home just when Cal left for Kentucky.

Even though Memphis is the alma, and they've really given the fans something to cheer for lately (thank you Fuente and Norvell), it's always Vols at the top of all categories, with Memphis being a pretty easy 2nd. I could probably list off the Vols entire football roster given enough time. For the Tigers football roster, I can't name more than a handful.

Reactions: SweetAsSodaPop
yeah it doesn't respond immediately all the time. but it should have counted it.

thanks for the vote.
tenor.gif

They have been fighting this battle and have lost every time. They will lose again.
correct. They cannot defeat the firm. We even bought several law firms in Georgia including Atlanta , so they can never even attempt this again. Don't worry about Georgia, they aren't getting Sh!t from TN as far as water or a change in borders. Never. one lawyer actually said " ok, sure . we'll redraw the border between TN and GA, but i get to draw it , using 1790's surveying equipment and opposing counsel has to shoot arrows at me the whole time I'm trying to work."

Yes, it was thrown out. Unless, they come up with another reason, it cannot go to court again.

... nobody ever leaves the firm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back