'20 TN RB Tee Hodge (UT SIGNEE)

Commit watch?
I’m not ready to go there yet. He wanted that Florida state offer bad, his dad has really enjoyed both trips down there but still no offer. I am sure that has not resonated well. Personally, Tee wants that Alabama offer and he plans to camp there over the summer. He may pull the trigger before then but I would lean more towards late summer. Tennessee has done a great job of being consistent with him though.

I’m not ready to go there yet. He wanted that Florida state offer bad, his dad has really enjoyed both trips down there but still no offer. I am sure that has not resonated well. Personally, Tee wants that Alabama offer and he plans to camp there over the summer. He may pull the trigger before then but I would lean more towards late summer. Tennessee has done a great job of being consistent with him though.
Sounds like he is looking for a reason to not Tennessee.

He can go to Bama then

but another example of "in state" simply not mattering....

before anyone blames Jeremy Pruitt on lack of instate recruiting...they need to take a look at who these kids are "wanting offers from"....

FSU, Clemson, Bama, GA, LSU, OSU............they don't grow up here all the time, and they definitely haven't grown up thinking UT football is on the same level as any of those schools.

so if you want to blame someone for the poor in state recruiting, while Middle TN was going thru it's population boom...find Mike Hamilton, DAve Hart, Lane Kiffin, Derek Dooley and Butch Jones....and tell them what you think about their contributions in this regard.

find the best players you can. get as many as you can. win.

the rest will follow later.

VN Store

Back