Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
The piece of 💩 inappropriately touched my wife and made a vulgar remark when I walked out of the living room to go to the bathroom. She began screaming at him and when I ran back in he turned toward me and started to pull a knife on his belt...I rushed him, grabbed him by the throat, lifted him off the ground and I bullrushed him through the front glass screen door and then threw him over the rail. I then proceeded down to the yard jumped on top of his writhing body and then beat his head into the ground until he quit moving.

Is that detailed enough for you?

The Tales of Bubba Escobar never disappoint 🤣

He got what he asked for…. He kept running his mouth and antagonizing everyone around him…. Even after being thrown down the steps… it looked like he was wanting to keep going…. He f’d around and found out, imo.
i dont think you can justify throwing someone down there stairs man. antagonizing someone is no reason for potentially injuring someone.

a judge would not afford some rushed judgement that we are using to view this case. guy could have ignored him, or, found suthorities. my getting involved, he showed intent.

biggun is lucky he had all that padding

Reactions: Volpac Sackyou
Smh Kelly... Was friends with the girl that dated him for a period and well...the way he presented himself to her friends...and one of my future GFs/now ex...he was about 2 steps up from being a Britton Colquitt 😒😒

Character was not a strong suit for a number of those guys back then. Or maybe it was the times...or maybe it was just seeing and hearing it first hand...idk maybe our players are still like that. I will say Jomo Fagan wasn't one of them...he only smoked enough weed for a small army, far better than most. Just lacked drive.

I have faith Heupel's guys are high character. So I want to believe at least.
What happened with Colquitt?

The piece of 💩 inappropriately touched my wife and made a vulgar remark when I walked out of the living room to go to the bathroom. She began screaming at him and when I ran back in he turned toward me and started to pull a knife on his belt...I rushed him, grabbed him by the throat, lifted him off the ground and I bullrushed him through the front glass screen door and then threw him over the rail. I then proceeded down to the yard jumped on top of his writhing body and then beat his head into the ground until he quit moving.

McGill coming back from the bathroom and seeing the Jehovah witness perving on Mrs. McGill....
20221223_145138.gif

Good luck man, and to all those losing power.

Yep, I love our class. QB of the future, getting the LB position set for the first time in a while and stacking elite edge rushers in a way I’ve never seen before. I like our NIL program as well, just responding to the idea that Oregon didn’t have a good one.

Ahhhh heat wave..15F now..time for a dip

CQa.gif

I think there are probably still at least three people who have not posted photos of how cold it is where they are. Just FYI.
I thought the same thing. Everybody showing their temp like they are the only ones with those temps. Until I see -67 like those out in Wyoming then I am not impressed. Stay warm people

I thought the same thing. Everybody showing their temp like they are the only ones with those temps. Until I see -67 like those out in Wyoming then I am not impressed. Stay warm people
Went outside to clear branches, ok, actual parts of the tree that fell on my Cryptomeria. Covid be damned. It wasnt that bad. Last about 15 minutes before loss feeling in the olde hands.

@SoilVol half my dang Radicans is gone. Any hope for re-growth?

Looking at the schedule next year. Tennessee should be more talented on paper than 8/12 schools. With the 4 others being At Florida, Vs A&M, At Bama, Vs Georgia. Anywhere between 8-10 wins would be my guess. Which would carry the momentum. Would really like to keep the 10+ win thing going but it isn’t too terribly tough of a schedule

And 3 of those 4 will have new QBs under center. All of which with zero experience.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX

McGill like…
1671827085838.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back