Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can’t charge someone for another’s DEATH if he’s very much alive. 😏
I'm not sure if you're joking, or if you just missed the point I'm arguing.

It could be both, you know?

Step two, this video is entered in evidence.

Step three, guy in gray sweatshirt goes away for an awfully long time.

Continue stupid games... Get stupid prizes.

And reiterated twice.

From my very first post, I have been arguing dangers and stupidity; not actual outcome. As soon as the idiot tossed the drunk a-hole backward, his own self-determination ended. That's no way to live life. Much less the idea of having killed someone becausde you're too thin skinned to ignore a drunk's stupidity.

Talk about a nancy man.

And we were discussing the dangers of the response, not the actual outcome. (Dangers to both individuals.)

Maybe the other dude was drunk. Restraint was hindered by chemical agents. “Scared, weak” dudes shouldn’t call out someone for “just sitting there!” Yeah, he went too far…wasn’t a sane situation. Play stupid games…?
He 🤬d around...and he found out bigtime.

Imo...Joe and the OL(and to a somewhat lesser degree..LB)are the two keys to having another great season. I figure all other things on offense will be pretty much be equal to this year.

I don't figure the defense across the board being much better or worse either one for this coming season....I do think they could improve to a really really good defense by the next season.

It all depends on replacing our coming OL holes, and Milton exploding. I don't "expect" Milton to blow up...but Cam Newton level results are definitely in his realm of potential possibility...if he does blow up and all that prodigious talent is unlocked and unleashed on CFB....ANYTHING is possible...even the National Championship.

I think our DL could be the top group in the SEC next year, depending on who emerges in BY's spot. I wouldn't trade our DT's (Thomas and Terry) for anyone, both NFL guys imo.

LB got a ton of help with the BYU transfer. I've been hard on Beasley, but another year in the system, he'll be fine.

Secondary I feel like if Willie got out of his own ass and would play the younger guys, we might be fine. Tank, Burrell, and Hadden shouldn't be starters.

They are seriously selling those bottles for that much?
Yes, sir. Nobody over here sells it for anywhere close to suggested retail. I thought the Stagg was the most reasonable but still high. Found another one today but I've already spent too much. Passing on it. Not easy to find though.

Attachments

• 693504082001.jpg
    693504082001.jpg
    597.6 KB · Views: 24
What were Tank's charges for supposedly throwing a drunk down some stairs? And there wasn't even video proof

Like Tank, both fools should be suspended from future Packers games until investigation is over
I overreacted about the attempted murder charge. It just pissed me off

Reactions: Glitch
Dude got right back up and walked all the way back to the dude that pushed him and got in his face, that alone in my opinion is a certified badass
The other dude literally picked his huge lard ass up and threw him down the stairs..THAT is badass...Fatass was stupid and lucky not to get broken up badly.

I think that the staff equals out fit and talent in who they go after and how hard. Years ago we got Kelly Washington....he had the talent but.....I really think he was the start of the downfall at the time, great talent but the attitude divided the team.
Smh Kelly... Was friends with the girl that dated him for a period and well...the way he presented himself to her friends...and one of my future GFs/now ex...he was about 2 steps up from being a Britton Colquitt 😒😒

Character was not a strong suit for a number of those guys back then. Or maybe it was the times...or maybe it was just seeing and hearing it first hand...idk maybe our players are still like that. I will say Jomo Fagan wasn't one of them...he only smoked enough weed for a small army, far better than most. Just lacked drive.

I have faith Heupel's guys are high character. So I want to believe at least.

Reactions: thistime
You ARE a probabilistic and statistical SOB at heart...I knew it.

You recognize the odds of the middle outcomes are most likely, but also fully accept there IS a chance of total disaster (some would have bet their life on not going 4-8 in 2017...but a probabilistic SOB would have advised against betting one's life on a possible outcome...), but also accept everything can go right and even 12-0 is possible...just very unlikely.

"Every possible series of events is happening at once. Live that way and nothing will surprise you. Everything that happens will be something you’ve seen before"

View attachment 526131
Yep..I've said it before...I'm a hopeful pessimist.

Reactions: Devo182
He was leaning over. Most likely a tried and true tactic employed countless times to prevent removal from all you can eat buffets. Ran into the one drunk with extreme upper body strength.
It looks like he had maybe swung and missed and tipped over...I would like to see the moments leading up to him being bent over clutching the rail. I think they would be very enlightening in this situation...if he swung and missed, thereby tipping over and grabbing the rail trying to steady himself...then if his fatass got thrown down the stairs..he absolutely deserved it

If he was just standing there running his mouth, then yeah the dude was wrong for chunkin him down the steps.

Ultimately however...security is at fault imo for letting this long developing situation get to this point. Lardass had been disrupting everyone in the section for several minutes before this ever happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back