Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name every big time DB Pruitt signed. Then I’ll gladly blame WM with you.

I’ll wait…
Why do they need to be "big-time"? You were bragging about how he developed 3*'s. All of our DBs on scholly are at least a 3*. A couple are 4*'s. Where's the development?

@Scvol7906 just gave me my 152,000th like.

glitter-surprise.gif

Why do they need to be "big-time"? You were bragging about how he developed 3*'s. All of our DBs on scholly are at least a 3*. A couple are 4*'s. Where's the development?

Because as long as we have average to below average talent, we shouldn't be surprised when we lose a game to average or below average teams. You have to have talent before you can develop. Our secondary lacks talent. Otherwise you would've happily taken me up on naming them.

Because as long as we have average to below average talent, we shouldn't be surprised when we lose a game to average or below average teams. You have to have talent before you can develop. Our secondary lacks talent. Otherwise you would've happily taken me up on naming them.
So 3*'s and 4*'s aren't talent?

And the reason I didn't name them is because I accurately stated ALL of our scholly DBs are at least 3*'s. Do I need to name all of our scholly DBs for you?

So 3*'s and 4*'s aren't talent?

And the reason I didn't name them is because I accurately stated ALL of our scholly DBs are at least 3*'s. Do I need to name all of our scholly DBs for you?

No, it's not talent. No one would take over a secondary full of 3* players in the SEC and say "this is one talented roster we have". We have a total of 3 4* DBs. That's not on this staff.

Flowers 3*
Hadden 3*
Slaughter 3*
Tank 4*
Turnage 4*
Rucker 3*
Charles 3*
Dee Williams 3*
Jourdan Thomas 3*
Christian Harrison 3*
Turrentine 4*
Walker 3*

Edit: for more perspective on how bad that is, SC has more 4* freshman DBs than we have total 4* dbs.

Man you talk about making a mistake.....I went to the FF. Holy sh*t !!!! I admit I can be a little off kilter but some of that was unbelievable. Someone thinks that CJH has secretly signed a deal to be a coach in the NFL. They have us going everywhere from Muschamp to Chavis for DC. They have a poll to see if this year was a failure and a few said it was and on and on. It was like..........

Wile E Coyote Wtf GIF by Looney Tunes - Find & Share on GIPHY.gif

“The doing is more important than the outcome” Hendon Hooker represents this best. It’s not about how he played or what he won. But it’s about the way he represented the university and his family. He has nothing to be ashamed of. Thank you for everything Hendon. You mean more to this fan base than you could ever know. You will never be forgotten

Attachments

• F32E86C8-D506-4B32-9B9B-CF92C1B8FBEE.jpeg
    F32E86C8-D506-4B32-9B9B-CF92C1B8FBEE.jpeg
    70.3 KB · Views: 54
Then why is he not kicked off? If he is such a cancer, you get rid of him. Only two ways to handle the situation; 1. Kick him off and set a standard. 2. Handle it amongst the team and play him. It cost us the playoff and you could tell it affected the team.

Happy Thanksgiving to You as well! Hope it is a great time for you and the fam.
Nay screw that. One dude doesn’t affect a team. I’m tired of this narrative. Those DBs and Safeties as well as the DC just suck. There is no other people to blame. Fk this Jeremy Banks narrative. Stop letting these coaches get away without having to answer for their crappy defensive coaching.

No, it's not talent. No one would take over a secondary full of 3* players in the SEC and say "this is one talented roster we have". We have a total of 3 4* DBs. That's not on this staff.

Flowers 3*
Hadden 3*
Slaughter 3*
Tank 4*
Turnage 4*
Rucker 3*
Charles 3*
Dee Williams 3*
Jourdan Thomas 3*
Christian Harrison 3*
Turrentine 4*
Walker 3*

Edit: for more perspective on how bad that is, SC has more 4* freshman DBs than we have total 4* dbs.
So then what did you saying this demonstrate?

You mean like the guy who developed two 3 stars into nfl starters in Sutton and Moseley? We will be fine

You brag about him developing 3*'s, then backtrack because he's working with 3*'s.

Reactions: Volunteer821
So then what did you saying this demonstrate?

You brag about him developing 3*'s, then backtrack because he's working with 3*'s.

It demonstrated the lack of talent. Yes, 2 3 stars that he coached and recruited. You can’t expect him to turn just any random 3* into an elite player. That’s not how any of this works. If it did, Saban could just got to Vandy and win a national title tomorrow with their roster of 3*s.

But what it does demonstrate is that Martinez can both identity and develop talent. It also demonstrates that our secondary is severely lacking of talent given a lower tier team like SC has as many freshmen 4* dbs as we have total. Surely you see the problem with that and realize that’s not a WM or Banks problem

Reactions: Exiled
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back