Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
AP says Banks had multiple incidents this week and whatever happened on Thursday caused them to leave him at home.

Also says that Banks does not have an injured jaw (meaning Milton didn't punch him).

Also says the other defensive players supported the decision to leave Banks at home.
Thanks for the nugs!

Reactions: volsfan_17
This sucks. I am staying away from all SM. I didn't think I would get on here, but couldn't help myself.
One good thing the Vols only drop to 9 in the AP. TN can still finish in the top 10 for the first time in a VERY long time.

Huge.

I do hope we get a premier bowl opponent. Dear god don't give us f'ing Tulane.

Reactions: Neyland Law Vol
So they ished the bed vs Mizzou? Nope.

Vs UK? Nope.

Bama? Nope.

LSU? Nope.

Or are those just not THE opportunistic games you're thinking of? Half of this season has been CRITICAL games and they passed, with flying colors, nearly every time.

You couldn't have misread my post any worse... All we had left in the season was to beat two teams we are heavily favored against, who we should roll with ease, the teams ahead of us looked and played weak yesterday and had to come back to win, all setting us up for a playoff spot... but then we go and do this... and it was BAD...

You just seem to know what happened and have an answer for it. You can’t keep someone on the team who is a serious problem. Your overall culture will decline when others see what he can get away with. In life, you get rewarded for doing the right thing and succeeding.

If you believe this is just about a T, then there is no hope. There are deeper issues, and he’s done it before.

I am leaving it at this. This place just gets insufferable when the narratives come out. Hope you have a happy Thanksgiving.
Then why is he not kicked off? If he is such a cancer, you get rid of him. Only two ways to handle the situation; 1. Kick him off and set a standard. 2. Handle it amongst the team and play him. It cost us the playoff and you could tell it affected the team.

Happy Thanksgiving to You as well! Hope it is a great time for you and the fam.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
AP says Banks had multiple incidents this week and whatever happened on Thursday caused them to leave him at home.

Also says that Banks does not have an injured jaw (meaning Milton didn't punch him).

Also says the other defensive players supported the decision to leave Banks at home.
Again, not meaning to throw salt in an open wound.

Coaches knew we were razor thin at LB and secondary.

What's most inexcusable to me is the lack of regard in recruiting to resolve these issues.

Regardless of Banks' personal issues. We knew we werent gonna 'roll with 4 guys.' LB recruiting is, as was DB recruiting, abyssmal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back