Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sympathize with your situation. I still have mom thankfully, and dad also, but he’s fading due to that awful disease. That’s why he’s in my avi. My heart goes out to you.
Enjoy'm while you can. My dad was an avid golfer, I'm in my 40's and went to the course with him since around 9 or so . After college I played a ton of golf with my dad. After he got sick and stopped playing I still played some but after he's passed. I just don't have the passion for it, first time I played after he passed I broke down crying at the course...suuuuucks. I played a 9holes with my sons Sat. and enjoyed being with them. Only 3rd time playing this year. In the past I would've had a ton of rounds in...

adba72b1865e16b4f09773a87aaa12df.gif

You linked an orchestra playing the Isengard theme from Fellowship. I posted a video of the Isengard theme from Twin Towers by the actual orchestra that played it for the OST, without some silly chains in a wok. Same theme from both movies.

Also, Gandalf becomes Gandalf the White after passing from his fight with a Balrog.
Umm… i kinda liked the silly chains in a wok…
1655778924332.gif

I know what you're going through. My dad passed back in Aug and he had Dementia, so like you he didn't know me be he recognized me as a person being around.
Yesterday was my 1st Fathers day without him and it wasn't too cheerful. My sons wished my a happy fathers day but it wasn't too happy
I have no words but this. Memories.

This place has become almost unbearable. The player threads have been taken over by trolls, along with some of the worst Vol fans on this board/in the world.
Take heart - we are a threat to other fanbases. We are about to be a triple threat in football, basketball and baseball. Trolls come out when they are scared. A sleeping giant is awake and the Vols are about to make up for a lost decade. Now is not the time to quit. It is time to put on more steam. Go Vols!!!

For those who may care, Ole Miss about to beat Arkansas. 13-3 B9.

And…Auburn beat Stanford in the losers bracket.
Well, I'm glad Arkansas is losing, but it sucks it's to OM. I really wanted those tree people to win it all, so it sucks they lost. Now I'm forced to cheer for ND... Ugh.

And if not ND, then Oklahoma, which is even worse.

Just no current SEC team. If it can't be us, screw 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back