Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
From yesterday:

To be fair, literally anyone can create an anonymous account and call themselves WillAtSpyre and come here and say whatever they want. We don’t know that any word of that is true. Could be just someone seeking attention.

I could go create an account called SteveAtSpyre and you all would probably believe anything I would tell you lol.

To be fair, literally anyone can create an anonymous account and call themselves WillAtSpyre and come here and say whatever they want. We don’t know that any word of that is true. Could be just someone seeking attention.

I could go create an account called SteveAtSpyre and you all would probably believe anything I would tell you lol.
Steve is my name too so I'd absolutely believe anything that you told me.

Me reading the first post:
1655769818045.jpeg

Man, the past 10 days hasn't been the best ending in many cases for the Vols as to how we were trending-- BaseVols 'ish the bed and should be in Omaha, OSU talks trash about Tate and his Mom and he commits to them even though he will sit there and would have played here, we lose out on the Baylor O lineman to Ole Piss, Allen gone to bowl cut, and now Benson isn't looking good...
We are still in good with several key guys, but with the way things have gone, BVS is king and as UT usually goes, we will swing and miss...
3* U here we come!

Seriously though, the only real head scratcher is WR.... they should be lining up to play here, especially with Nico coming... I don't get it at all...

Little different than Ryan Day putting word out that they need $13,000,000 huh?
No, I thought it was because we’re not doing enough. When NIL was started we had posters suggesting a gofundme to help. It was a little jarring to hear Suckgators are beating us the day before Tate commits to OSU. I plan to later in the month when I can. I’ll be damn that we lose anytime to that team.

I'm actually SpyreCrush in real life. Gimme money.

Two weeks ago we started our 2nd journey west in our travel trailer. The real fun started when we returned to southern Utah. We spent a month there last year and loved it. The geologic formations are incredible. This year it was a couple of days in se Utah. Pictures just don’t do justice to scenery.

Goosenecks State Park

CF49904B-E169-447B-952E-7B4756F95ED9.jpegF5E44223-58DB-442A-8C89-768226698C42.jpeg

Last edited:

Hey I bought into the Grumors twice and Hugh Freeze as OC. Of course I will.

I used to use that, but I only break it out when I've got a big shou sugi ban finish to apply on a project. I found this little fella and loved the way it looked. Much smaller and easier to maneuver. And yes, it's great for that reverse sear, too.
View attachment 465787

I need to make shou sugi ban my hobby. Have never done it, but I think it looks amazing. And if I can use a hobby to justify a flamethrower handgun? So many wasted years not doing this earlier.

I have been misrepresented. I am an artiste! And it's much more likely I'll just draw her in rather than push her away. You need to ignore the ramblings of the jealous people. Their blackened hearts have rendered them quite hideous.

He’s not asking you to move in. Draw her in all you want - and then let her follow you home.

I have the sads right now. It has nothing to do with Tate or recruiting. It's the time of year. Father's Day just passed, and Saturday is the anniversary of my dad's passing. I guess I'm just all up in my feels this week.

Right there with you. Thankful to celebrate with my kids, but dad’s brain has forgotten me. Dementia…

And mom died in 2009. Mother’s Day has been kind of melancholy since. I love celebrating my wife, but the competing emotions are tough.

Thankful I still have my older brother. He and I are close. Nothing like a good hug and slap on the back to get right.

TN admin is not cutting Spyres hands off. Good Lord guys. Tate is from Illinois and grew up an Ohio St fan. CJ Allen is from Georgia who just won a title. Conyer is coming here this weekend. Chill the F out. Mauioga and Nico and both families are here this weekend
Don’t want to hear anything else about emotional females! This is worse than a bunch of high school girls. I hung around with boys to avoid it. Not sure what to do in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back