Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is not what I heard.

But I was prepared to spend $500 in plants. Could be yours if you waggle your trunk until she vomits so much she would rather move than clean up the volume.
I have been misrepresented. I am an artiste! And it's much more likely I'll just draw her in rather than push her away. You need to ignore the ramblings of the jealous people. Their blackened hearts have rendered them quite hideous.

I have the sads right now. It has nothing to do with Tate or recruiting. It's the time of year. Father's Day just passed, and Saturday is the anniversary of my dad's passing. I guess I'm just all up in my feels this week.
🧡
Edit…sending love not that I love you’re going through this. Just realized that could be misinterpreted. Father’s Day was rough this year with it being the first time without my dad.

I have the sads right now. It has nothing to do with Tate or recruiting. It's the time of year. Father's Day just passed, and Saturday is the anniversary of my dad's passing. I guess I'm just all up in my feels this week.
My Dad passed about 20 years ago early on Christmas morning. There was an "Older" nurse obviously working for a young one to give them time with their family and just after he passed were all standing there, stunned really and she walks in and in a matter of fact voice said "Hmm, What better place to spend Christmas than in Heaven." That made me think angels are real because she had to be one and it really helped put things into perspective for me during that time. Remember, he has spent every Fathers Day with you til now so it sounds like he plans on spending all of them with you from now on, wouldn't you think ........Smile......He's with ya.

Yo internet Volnation Friends,

My Papaw Sidney went on to Heaven on 06/16/2022.
Like many of you, he got me into this Tennessee Vols mess. I "thanked" him for that on more than one occasion.
He was the #1 fan like a lot of your Papaws, too.

Thick orange blood.
Go Vols.
Very sorry for your loss. Prayers for all who loved him.

I’m outside the hospital. Father in law is fading fast from cancer in his liver discovered about a month ago.

The man had like 3 alcoholic drinks a year and never touched a drug or smoked. Diet has always been shockingly bad though. And I’m still living in his house, feeling like I’m in the way, and can’t seem to do anything to change that. More than most anything, I hate feeling powerless and hate feeling like I’m imposing myself on someone
Love and prayers, Brother

mr-bean-rowan-atkinson-photoshop-58d8c38cbf132__880.jpg

0% chance. Was at Bonnaroo. But I survived the whole weekend. Now time to stay off my feet for a long good while and ice down.

Thank you everyone for all the suggestions. It seems this seconds as the old man forum 😅
How was the TOOL show? It was epic in 07.

Reactions: Devo182
Is it? They're two separate books.

Two Towers has Ents, Saruman rising, Pilatir, and Battle @ Helms Deep. Gandalf appears as WW, after summoning Eagles.

Fellowship, Boromir Dies, introduces the backstory to ring.
You linked an orchestra playing the Isengard theme from Fellowship. I posted a video of the Isengard theme from Twin Towers by the actual orchestra that played it for the OST, without some silly chains in a wok. Same theme from both movies.

Also, Gandalf becomes Gandalf the White after passing from his fight with a Balrog.

How was the TOOL show? It was epic in 07.
Very very good. The What stage's sound has been greatly improved. It's so clear and loud now. Unfortunately didn't play Schism and a couple other of my favorites, but can't complain much. Visuals were great too. He also performed with Puscifer which was different.

Maynard also touted Marc Rebillet's show, which I thought was really cool of him. And Billy Strings said he couldn't go over his set time or else he was afraid "Maynard would skullf*** him" 😅🤣. Didn't know Maynard was so friendly with other musicians. Seems like a good dude in the industry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back