Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dislike for the same reason as most. Hes responsible for a ND student dying and took 0 responsibility for it.
How is he responsible for that kids death? Brian Kelly probably didn’t even know who the kid was before it happened.

Last edited:
FSU took a step forward last night. The most impressive part was being down by 18 late in the third quarter - to come back and tie in regulation was a big deal. Trotting out their version of Rudy in Milton to save the day was special. What a playmaker.

But kickers...

Lots of posters have made it clear(not singling out you) that they want to see Bailey over Milton. At this point, the coaches evaluations and the fans' evaluation of who should be QB doesn't match up. If fans know better than the coaches, I think we might be in trouble. But we'll see how it plays out.
You know it is not that black and white...right? That a otherwise great coach can be blinded by singular talents? That a guy can look great in practice, but look like crap on a cracker in a game, while the opposite is true of others?

I want Milton to be what Heupel wants him to be for the same reasons Heupel does..I just really doubt he can be changed at this point...but WOW..if he could..🤯

Last edited:
You know it is not that black and white...right? That a otherwise great coach can be blinded by singular talents? That a guy can look great in practice, but look like crap on a cracker in a game, while the opposite is true of others?

I want Milton to be what Heupel wants him to be for the same reasons Heupel dies..I just really doubt he can be changed at this point...but WOW..if he could..🤯
HB, has best touch on his passes. And experience. Dude has a wind up throw and isnt dynamic.

Reactions: TrippieRedd
Man, super wild how no father has ever said anything negative about their kid behind closed doors.
Yep..that is exactly what I thought...IF it is even true it could have a private simple expression of real doubt that the kid could play anymore after that horrific injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back