Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol Milton was a Heisman contender this ain’t some unknown backup. This is a guy that when healthy before a gruesome injury nearly anyone in country would love to have as qb. Maybe Bailey becomes that guy but not yet
Was meaning a QB who can spot the open WR quickly and deliver an accurate ball. Bailey has shown that ability since middle school.

You read “just fine” but failed to point out that I literally said I was possibly missing out on sarcasm in which everyone pounced on me like im supposed to know the history of this forum like there is a history book laying around somewhere I missed out on lol okay

Don't be a Moran. Just count your loss and let it go.

The British didn't like it because we shot officers...big difference in that and throwing babies in front of a vehicle, that is just pure evil incarnate. What is stupid is that idiots like Amanpour want to apologize for and let evil incarnate win.
That’s why I put the savagery in quotes. Mostly because we broke war crimes to them that are standard practice in war today. If anything, I think the American revolutionary tactics combined with the invention of sub machine guns and automatic rifles have defined the way war has been fought since WWI.

I was in the army and COL is the abbreviation for Colonel. So, I keep trying to figure out what you mean by saying Colonel over and over and over again lol.

Invol as usual was giving me of all people as nice as guy as I am a hard time for using LOL over and over. He then said, why not COL chuckle out loud? So we both been using it ever since. COL

Jermaine Johnson a beast. How he didn’t get more snaps at UGA is wild and shows their depth. This one setting up for Milton Magic
They got him, Keir Thomas from South Carolina and Lovett from Miss State. They did a good job in the portal. Also got jammie robinson from South Carolina.

The British didn't like it because we shot officers...big difference in that and throwing babies in front of a vehicle, that is just pure evil incarnate. What is stupid is that idiots like Amanpour want to apologize for and let evil incarnate win.
That’s why I put the savagery in quotes. Mostly because we broke war crimes to them that are standard practice in war today. If anything, I think the American revolutionary tactics combined with the invention of sub machine guns and automatic rifles have defined the way war has been fought since WWI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back