Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is that Kelly’s fault? Coaches literally have nothing to do with that. You have Equipment managers, Video Managers, etc that handle all those type of things because a coach literally has zero time to worry about any of that stuff. That’s ridiculous honestly. Tragic event, but ridiculous to point fingers like that.
Kelly is a dickhead so it makes it ok to blame him...our insane society in nutshell.

I actually would be in favor of executing the entire notre dame team just so we wouldn't have to watch them worm into the playoffs and get annihilated again.
Watch out or the self righteous idiot brigade will form a social media lynch mob and come after you...

Now they gonna come after me for saying..."lynch mob"..come on with it...screw em all.

Reactions: bullet20
I couldn't disagree more. I love Sanderson. It is clear we are not going to agree, so I will just chalk this one up to different strokes for different folks.
You sure we don't need to argue for a few hours first? Haha. Sanderson is an amazing world builder and story teller, among the best; I just think he's a pretty amateur writer. Even Sanderson admitted he butchered Mat though, says it's a regret he has. I respect him for that. I do like Stormlight for the story, just not a fan of his writing style.

Check out Erikson if you're into epic fantasy. Except for the first book of Malazan, it's about as high quality literature as there is in fantasy.

Look, I'm just a random no name poster who rarely speaks and mostly observes. You and catbone were the first two that popped into my mind when I read that description. So, imo you could do a couple of things to remedy the issue.
1. Maybe do some self reflection on your posting style, the things you say, and how you present your feelings so you're not one of the first individuals that come to mind when someone mentions negative posters.
Or 2: Don't take the internet and random message board strangers too seriously. I recommend number 2.
Have a good Sunday!
Do some more people (except me)!

It was a pump fake that went awry.
R.0caf0ae64e2a6583e1d0e775963237a2

I think some of our fans felt the same way after our win lol
At least in regards to Milton, so Bailey could see the field. I hope when HB eventually does get out there, he tears it up, otherwise we're gonna have some very disappointed posters.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
At least in regards to Milton, so Bailey could see the field. I hope when HB eventually does get out there, he tears it up, otherwise we're gonna have some very disappointed posters.
I hope Milton plays out of his mind so Bailey gets the chance to work in real time again.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
I hope Milton plays out of his mind so Bailey gets the chance to work in real time again.
Lots of posters have made it clear(not singling out you) that they want to see Bailey over Milton. At this point, the coaches evaluations and the fans' evaluation of who should be QB doesn't match up. If fans know better than the coaches, I think we might be in trouble. But we'll see how it plays out.

Lots of posters have made it clear(not singling out you) that they want to see Bailey over Milton. At this point, the coaches evaluations and the fans' evaluation of who should be QB doesn't match up. If fans know better than the coaches, I think we might be in trouble. But we'll see how it plays out.

Face it weezer that’s the way it is here at TN. We hired an offensive guy who has a good track record with QBs. That coach chose his starting QB. That QB didn’t play good. So because of 1 game that means that the fans know that the backup QB is definitely going to be better.

Lol..I don't want to live in a world where every little thing is blown out of proportion..

I’m not upset about just pointing out it’s kind of a wtf weird comment to make on live tv post game. I’m all for jokes. Just seems like an ill advised one in today world where everyone does blow things up. Plus he is Hc of Notre Dame too. I never heard the joke before and seems like one to keep between friends.

I’m not upset about just pointing out it’s kind of a wtf weird comment to make on live tv post game. I’m all for jokes. Just seems like an ill advised one in today world where everyone does blow things up. Plus he is Hc of Notre Dame too. I never heard the joke before and seems like one to keep between friends.
I'm just sick of this stuff getting blown up..it is stupid. It wasn't funny or clever and he is a unlikable ass, but nothing for everybody to get all lynch mob bitchy about.."omg..he is making light of executions and wants to kill his team"...give me a f'n break..🤦‍♂️

I'm just sick of this stuff getting blown up..it is stupid. It wasn't funny or clever and he is a unlikable ass, but nothing for everybody to get all lynch mob bitchy about.."omg..he is making light of executions and wants to kill his team"...give me a f'n break..🤦‍♂️
Yeppppp just because you’re awkward and have poor timing and a very punchable face doesn’t mean it’s time to get scalped. Just laugh AT him instead. No harm no foul.

I think it was stupid and over the top, I certainly didn't take him literally. But it wasn't funny ,he was just being a dumb arse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back