Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: Devo182
We did not eat it up. It was a terrible choice from the start. A man who could not construct a proper sentence and never been a head coach even in high school? Crap hire that was bizarre from day one and only got worse. This was a program destroyer hire. No doubt about his ineptitude from the start. Don’t tell me fans liked the choice. An awful, cheating Bammer that was too stupid to avoid getting caught.
Most of us did. I guess you didn't and good for you.

We did not eat it up. It was a terrible choice from the start. A man who could not construct a proper sentence and never been a head coach even in high school? Crap hire that was bizarre from day one and only got worse. This was a program destroyer hire. No doubt about his ineptitude from the start. Don’t tell me fans liked the choice. An awful, cheating Bammer that was too stupid to avoid getting caught.

Hindsight is 20/20. I didn’t want Schiano and still don’t. So, Mel Tucker was the other option. Tucker was an interim head coach in the NFL but had never been hired as one.

Hiring a coach can be a crap shoot. Let’s just be glad we are past it, and it appears we have a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back