Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man, those games were classics. I remember each independently. The USCjr comback(s), 2015 uga running over folks, mizzou dismantling, Florida win, etc.

Regardless of some of the season outcomes, the Dobbs years gave us some amazing memories.

*But that broken play run vs Northwestern is the gold standard. Ri-dic-u-lous.

Will we scholarship sanction ourselves still
I thought it already happened(?). At least how the outlets made it seem, ending some time in the Spring.

Imo, at this point, they see the uncapped annual spots as a big advantage for 2023-2024. So, unless they could take a flyer on a 1-year guy, maybe 2, they'll just wait and load up in the future. But by the time they could take extra guys, the pool of 1-2 year players was slim.

Building for the future.

Figures that piece of 💩 would go scorched earth.
If he's been misrepresented, he'd need to set the story straight to save a semblance of his future career. If he's guilty and indefensible, he needs to claim he can't wait to publicly defend himself, then shut up, wait for it to blow out of the media window, and never speak of it again.

Figures that piece of 💩 would go scorched earth.
I'm not sure he should say anything at all. It would be better for him to keep his cornbread hole shut. Anything he says, especially if it makes UT look bad, is gonna hurt his future employment and no one will believe him anyway. No one wants to hire someone who is a liar, a bad cheat, and, to top it off, someone who will do their best to make you look bad if things go wrong. . .

It wouldn't hurt my feelings to see him destroy himself further.

I'm not sure he should say anything at all. It would be better for him to keep his cornbread hole shut. Anything he says, especially if it makes UT look bad, is gonna hurt his future employment and no one will believe him anyway. No one wants to hire someone who is a liar, a bad cheat, and, to top it off, someone who will do their best to make you look bad if things go wrong. . .

He cheated his way to a losing season and got busted doing it. He's already the trifecta of nuclear fallout--an incompetent losing cheater. They reopened three mile island sooner than he'll get a second shot at HBC.

Hot take. Kentucky has no chance in hell of winning the East. It’s a team made up of jobbers. They have already reached the ceiling with their talent.

Now that we have received the NOA how do you think the University's admin handled the investigation?
I think knowing what we know it was the right move but also knowing ncaa rulings are unpredictable it was certainly a gamble to go that route. Today was a big day for the future of the program. TN will likely self impose more small things that nobody will notice to ensure they whistle and skip out of this situation.
-AP
I disagreed with the press conference and there were times I thought it might be better to tell the ncaa to kick rocks but I think what we saw today was the result of good work by the leadership. I think the ncaa should reward Tennessee for the way they have handled it.
-Hubbs

That ship has already sailed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back