Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stayed up until 1am watching the game. Got up at 4:45 to feed the baby at 5. Put her to bed, went fishing at 6:30. Fished for 3 hours and we boated about 10 striper and a 22.5" speckled trout. My buddy's first ever saltwater fish. Headed back at 9:30, checked crab traps and took home some blue crabs. Saved a juvenile box turtle.

Back at the house, about to have a fish fry and watch some baseball.

Living on the Chesapeake Bay is something. Also, my wife is incredible for even letting me go out.

I first read this as you “motor boated 10 strippers” and I was like damn man, made the most out of that visit. 😂

Brutal afternoon and evening of non-sports. Having to wait till 9 for UT baseball is pretty friggin brutal. Don't love CBB enough to watch the other teams. No NBA either.

What the frick guys. Am I supposed to like...go OUTSIDE or something?!

Edit: Liverpool vs Real Madrid at 3. Thanks Europe. Eff Birmingham.

Whoever we play will be playing 2 games and the second game is late. Our opponent also will have to manage their pitchers for 3 games in 36 hours...regardless of who we play tonight we still have a pretty good advantage going in...
Kind of. Not being able to lose one like the team we will be playing pretty much erases it, though, IMO.

They never changed anything. The set up was same one used last year too. The weather just caused shifting of some start times. And as someone said earlier, we benefited from this last year.
It does not matter if we benefited last year or not. It is a dumb way to do it. Make it true single or double and just roll with it.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Brutal afternoon and evening of non-sports. Having to wait till 9 for UT baseball is pretty friggin brutal. Don't love CBB enough to watch the other teams. No NBA either.

What the frick guys. Am I supposed to like...go OUTSIDE or something?!....
Motor boat 10 strippers is the trending suggestion. Also, no step on snek.

Still waiting on @Enki_Amenra to let us know what his say after his men wearing panty hose search yesterday.
😆. . . I haven't noticed anything strange yet. . . yet.

I'm sure I'll be swarmed with manty hose ads when I least expect it. Hope they have mercy on me. Terrible idea to actually search for "man in pantyhose"

I really am blessed and I'm tremendously thankful for it. I try not to take it for granted and let good opportunities pass, because I know my life won't always be like this.

As much as I love it here, being so far from family and our closest friends is hard. Especially for my wife. She prefers city amenities lol. Our hope is to move back to Tennessee in 2-3 years.
Welp when you get back we should look for feathered drones and nope ropes

She just got out of surgery. They got all kinds of samples to do cultures on. Spinal tap went well. They flushed all the infection out and stitched her back up. They installed a drain to help with fluid. She’s gonna be back in recovery soon. We don’t have to stay in the PICU and will at least be here over the weekend. They’re giving her two antibiotics that will be all-encompassing and we are just going to have to wait on the culture results. Surgeon said it went well though and this was just a “bump in the road” on the way to recovery. They said if we hadn’t acted so fast, it could have been much worse. Praise God! Thank you guys so much. I owe all of you more than you’d know.
That is great news!! Will continue to pray the cultures look good and you all get to take your sweet baby home soon.

Just want to say I am also praying for these requests even though I didn't have time yesterday or much this week to post. I know I appreciate all those prayers for me!!! (Husband has not drank again in 3 months!!!!!! 🙌) So many good people on here! If you don't like it then scroll on by until you find something you do like which is what everyone does. Obviously there's a lot that appreciates having friends to turn to in a time of need.
3 months! That's amazing!

Good for him. Seriously...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back