Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure that is true.

If we lose tonight we are out.
That’s stupid! Should be double elimination on your side of the bracket until you reach the championship game. Very unfair for us if we play LSU again. Would have been unfair for them too if they had beat us last night. It’s hard to beat a really good team back to back.

They should just switch to single elimination for the whole tournament if they're just going to switch back to single elimination at the end. Why reward the losers in the middle of the tournament rather than the ones who make it further along?

That’s stupid! Should be double elimination on your side of the bracket until you reach the championship game. Very unfair for us if we play LSU again. Would have been unfair for them too if they had beat us last night. It’s hard to beat a really good team back to back.
Problem is it would be Monday before it was over with if continue all the way as double elimination. nCAA brackets come out Noon on Monday.

The entire tournament before a tournament, after a reg season is just dumb. Esp to be played on 1 field, with double elim, then changing to 1. Just silly.

Hope we win just to spite the SEC.

Whoever we play will be playing 2 games and the second game is late. Our opponent also will have to manage their pitchers for 3 games in 36 hours...regardless of who we play tonight we still have a pretty good advantage going in...
It's still BS that we could be eliminated by a team that's already lost.

Just want to say I am also praying for these requests even though I didn't have time yesterday or much this week to post. I know I appreciate all those prayers for me!!! (Husband has not drank again 3 months!!!!!! 🙌) So many good people on here! If you don't like it then scroll on by until you find something you do like which is what everyone does. Obviously there's a lot that appreciates having friends to turn to in a time of need.
That is so good to hear!!!

Problem is it would be Monday before it was over with if continue all the way as double elimination. nCAA brackets come out Noon on Monday.
Well, we all knew that two days ago…It seems that the powers that be would know that as well and should have changed the tournament to single elimination the entire time at that point. It’s just a very unfair set up for the teams who win all the way until the finals of their bracket.

Just want to say I am also praying for these requests even though I didn't have time yesterday or much this week to post. I know I appreciate all those prayers for me!!! (Husband has not drank again in 3 months!!!!!! 🙌) So many good people on here! If you don't like it then scroll on by until you find something you do like which is what everyone does. Obviously there's a lot that appreciates having friends to turn to in a time of need.
That's awesome!

Well, we all knew that two days ago…It seems that the powers that be would know that as well and should have changed the tournament to single elimination the entire time at that point. It’s just a very unfair set up for the teams who win all the way until the finals of their bracket.
They never changed anything. The set up was same one used last year too. The weather just caused shifting of some start times. And as someone said earlier, we benefited from this last year.

I just finished watching the game. I recorded it and watched it this morning. Great pitching by Dollar man! I really like how UT came back with 2 runs right after LSU had cored two and got it to 3-2. You know that had to knock the wind out of their sails. Then of course we had fly gate. Walsh left out there exposed to the world and not one teammate helped him out. HAHA! I died laughing when they showed the UT dugout and the players are checking their zippers but not one of them told Walsh. LOL I do admire Walsh's concentration through it all. Great game by the awesome VOLS! GBO!!!

Just want to say I am also praying for these requests even though I didn't have time yesterday or much this week to post. I know I appreciate all those prayers for me!!! (Husband has not drank again in 3 months!!!!!! 🙌) So many good people on here! If you don't like it then scroll on by until you find something you do like which is what everyone does. Obviously there's a lot that appreciates having friends to turn to in a time of need.

Wonderful to hear about your husband! I will continue to pray for God's peace, love, and strength to fill him up as he battles this demon. Prayers for you as you walk with him and encourage him. God has paid the price for all of our sins. All we have to do is be willing to accept the grace of that act and walk in freedom. You and everyone will always have people ready and willing to pray for you here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back