Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
We get winner of Kentucky v. LSU. They play at 1p CST. Not sure if we would play then right after that or let the TAMU game go first.

Tony Romo went to Eastern Illinois University----how did that work out for him?

C a r s o n N e w m a n. Not happening, especially with all his BS the last few years.
That said, I wish him the best and hope he gets a degree in something he enjoys doing and has a successful life.

She has to go back to the OR again. They have to clean out infection and are gonna do a spinal tap to make sure it’s not in the brain. Staff infection most likely. Gonna be here another week. They’re glad they caught it early. Just need prayers.
Oh no....will be praying!!!

Just want to say I am also praying for these requests even though I didn't have time yesterday or much this week to post. I know I appreciate all those prayers for me!!! (Husband has not drank again in 3 months!!!!!! 🙌) So many good people on here! If you don't like it then scroll on by until you find something you do which is what everyone does. Obviously there's a lot that appreciates having friends to turn to in a time of need.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back