Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
They never changed anything. The set up was same one used last year too. The weather just caused shifting of some start times. And as someone said earlier, we benefited from this last year.
Then it was wrong last year, too. But now that it could potentially mess us over, I'm noticing it and calling it out.

Englishes is hard to do sumtimes.
I do that occasionally, and I won't catch it until I see my post quoted or looking back through the thread.

My biggest worry grammatically is the way my dyslexia manifests. My posts sound like Yoda speak most of the time when I first type them out.

For instance the last sentence I just wrote. I should have written it like this..Most of the time my posts sound like Yoda speak the first time I type them out.

It's aggravating to no end, and it is getting worse the older I get.

Reactions: OrangenSC
She has to go back to the OR again. They have to clean out infection and are gonna do a spinal tap to make sure it’s not in the brain. Staff infection most likely. Gonna be here another week. They’re glad they caught it early. Just need prayers.
She just got out of surgery. They got all kinds of samples to do cultures on. Spinal tap went well. They flushed all the infection out and stitched her back up. They installed a drain to help with fluid. She’s gonna be back in recovery soon. We don’t have to stay in the PICU and will at least be here over the weekend. They’re giving her two antibiotics that will be all-encompassing and we are just going to have to wait on the culture results. Surgeon said it went well though and this was just a “bump in the road” on the way to recovery. They said if we hadn’t acted so fast, it could have been much worse. Praise God! Thank you guys so much. I owe all of you more than you’d know.

Stayed up until 1am watching the game. Got up at 4:45 to feed the baby at 5. Put her to bed, went fishing at 6:30. Fished for 3 hours and we boated about 10 striper and a 22.5" speckled trout. My buddy's first ever saltwater fish. Headed back at 9:30, checked crab traps and took home some blue crabs. Saved a juvenile box turtle.

Back at the house, about to have a fish fry and watch some baseball.

Living on the Chesapeake Bay is something. Also, my wife is incredible for even letting me go out.

She just got out of surgery. They got all kinds of samples to do cultures on. Spinal tap went well. They flushed all the infection out and stitched her back up. They installed a drain to help with fluid. She’s gonna be back in recovery soon. We don’t have to stay in the PICU and will at least be here over the weekend. They’re giving her two antibiotics that will be all-encompassing and we are just going to have to wait on the culture results. Surgeon said it went well though and this was just a “bump in the road” on the way to recovery. They said if we hadn’t acted so fast, it could have been much worse. Praise God! Thank you guys so much. I owe all of you more than you’d know.
That's excellent news! I'm glad everything is looking positive for your girl

Stayed up until 1am watching the game. Got up at 4:45 to feed the baby at 5. Put her to bed, went fishing at 6:30. Fished for 3 hours and we boated about 10 striper and a 22.5" speckled trout. My buddy's first ever saltwater fish. Headed back at 9:30, checked crab traps and took home some blue crabs. Saved a juvenile box turtle.

Back at the house, about to have a fish fry and watch some baseball.

Living on the Chesapeake Bay is something. Also, my wife is incredible for even letting me go out.
Sounds like you have an amazing life. It always makes my grumpy old heart happy to hear about people just living well and enjoying life.

Sounds like you have an amazing life. It always makes my grumpy old heart happy to hear about people just living well and enjoying life.
I really am blessed and I'm tremendously thankful for it. I try not to take it for granted and let good opportunities pass, because I know my life won't always be like this.

As much as I love it here, being so far from family and our closest friends is hard. Especially for my wife. She prefers city amenities lol. Our hope is to move back to Tennessee in 2-3 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back