Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought they said he was showing out in game like reps during the spring.
I'm not saying he's struggling or anything like that. I just think they'll work him into the rotation, as most true frosh in the SEC are. I was comparing him to other guys we have on the roster that know the system/playbook and can start.

Reactions: cHiZzLeVOL
Mike Griffiths wrote an article on DawgNation (that I will not link here so he does not get clicks) saying that Georgia baseball is poised for a deep postseason run after "toppling" #1 Tennessee.

In other news, Vanderbilt may be poised for a college football playoff run after winning the 4th quarter 3-0 against #1 Alabama. They did lose the game 72-3 though.

I'm not saying he's struggling or anything like that. I just think they'll work him into the rotation, as most true frosh in the SEC are. I was comparing him to other guys we have on the roster that know the system/playbook and can start.
Ahh gotcha, yeah I agree, probably will get reps like Calloway did and if he shows he can grasp the playbook may work himself into a role.

They said during the spring anytime he touched the football you could almost expect him to take it to the house.

Ahh gotcha, yeah I agree, probably will get reps like Calloway did and if he shows he can grasp the playbook may work himself into a role.

They said during the spring anytime he touched the football you could almost expect him to take it to the house.
If we get that Sam Houston transfer RB to get just a little more depth in the backfield I think we're going to drive opponents crazy.

It's too bad that the NCAA wouldn't do anything about fake injuries. That is the only thing that can stop us.

I'm not going to kid myself and say that we have enough offensive firepower to blaze by elite defenses or overpowering front 7s, which we could/will still run into. But everywhere I look on offense, I see money plays.

The key this off-season has been the amount of Bulk he has put on while retaining speed. He is noticeably bigger which is where he was lacking.

Should be a key target a ton this year.
Hopefully it will center him. His hands were never suspect in high school. He made his QB look way better than his actual talent level if it was in his catch radius. It must’ve disrupted his mental focus when he got “bumped” last season. Even minor tidbits like staying in bounds after receptions near the sideline. That 40+ yard reception that should have been a TD against Kentucky?

If we get that Sam Houston transfer RB to get just a little more depth in the backfield I think we're going to drive opponents crazy.

It's too bad that the NCAA wouldn't do anything about fake injuries. That is the only thing that can stop us.

I'm not going to kid myself and say that we have enough offensive firepower to blaze by elite defenses or overpowering front 7s, which we could/will still run into. But everywhere I look on offense, I see money plays.
Ramon Jefferson? Going to Colorado.

Hopefully it will center him. His hands were never suspect in high school. He made his QB look way better than his actual talent level if it was in his catch radius. It must’ve disrupted his mental focus when he got “bumped” last season. Even minor tidbits like staying in bounds after receptions near the sideline. That 40+ yard reception that should have been a TD against Kentucky?

icy neck!

he sure did bulk up. he looks like an SEC WR now. says he's trying to get to 190 by fall camp.

his mentality sounds sharper, focused, more confident. sounds like he wants to step up and be our Velus this year.

Ramon Jefferson? Going to Colorado.
your-information-you-have-is-incorrect-incorrect-information.gif

'18 NY RB Ramon Jefferson (Sam Houston State transfer)

Icon SEC UT pictures that'd be hung in the hall of fame for me would be...

Little standing over Auburn player
Jay Graham running away from Bama defenders on long TD
Peyton leading band after winning SEC Championship

There are more I could think of, but to me those gotta be top 3 because of what they meant.
Stoerner fumble.

His stepping out trying to “make a move” had afraid to get hit all over it. Hopefully that isn’t the case anymore.

That is horrible!! Any details on how? Crazy something so innocent as swimming with friends can end so tragically!
They were jumping off a bridge. You see people pretty much every weekend out there doing it.

They said after he jumped he made it back to the surface after that they said he went back down. They found him about an hour later.

Also the huge drops in crucial moments. The two at Florida were BAD
Well that route against Florida was awful. It was a mesh and he ran about 3-5 yds back towards the QB instead of keeping his mesh line.

Which was one of the biggest issues and reasons he didn’t see the field after that.

As a vehement supporter of gun rights, rhetoric like that isn't the way. Generally, people side with stupid politicians on gun control because they are ignorant and afraid, falling for stupid stereotypes painted for them. **** like the above just feeds the fear and stupid stereotypes.
It's the truth...the idiots just think people that actually believe in freedom are going to just roll over and take this 💩. When it comes down to it...bad things are going to happen...period.

I don't care if you like what I said or not. I am not threatening anybody, I am not a violent person, and I want to be left alone...but there will be a line that gets crossed that will be one too many.

It's whatever you watched last on YouTube.
If you have autoplay on, it will start vids that you really don't watch...so when you look at your history there will be tons of stuff that you didn't actually watch, and for that reason sometimes it will show a vid that you didn't watch as being the last one that you watched.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back