Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
And will lead the league in guys hitting the portal in next couple of years..
Maybe, but if the rumored post has any truth to it, they structured their deals as multiyears.

That would be the way to go. Nice signing bonus, but bigger chunks in Y2-Y4 recurring deals with a clause in case you..."the leave the home market" or "are unavailable"...

I just had it done yesterday. Slept for hours after. Woke up with no pain and only my eye lashes sticking together due to drops or gel. Feel great! Best and easier experience I’ve ever had.

Same for me. 20/15 vision. No light sensitivity or any problems. Just a little bit of dry eye with my left eye. I’m very pleased.

I've got to get this done. I almost did it 20+ years ago, but they said to wait until I was a bit older. It was back when they first started doing it.

It has to be a weird feeling to wake up and have perfect sight without messing with contacts or putting glasses on. . . my old lady says I look better with glasses. . . I guess I could use some prop frames, like the movies. . . no lenses, 😆

Had my back operation this morning in the lumbar region. I had to have some relief, and some kind of sore this evening. Prayers that this will be successful would be appreciated. I need to get the rest of my time in on the job. Need about 12 more years 🤞
Hang in there bud and follow the doctor's orders so you can have a successful recovery

Same for me. 20/15 vision. No light sensitivity or any problems. Just a little bit of dry eye with my left eye. I’m very pleased.

Does the doctor you went to provide free touch ups later? I’m now 10 or 11 years after the fact and I’m going to need touch ups as soon as I can plan a trip back to my old doctor in North Carolina to get it done. Had 20/15 vision up until probably the last 2 or 3 years where it’s starting to get blurry at far distances again. I still don’t need glasses or contacts so my vision is still okay, just not near as good as it was.

Heupel gets all of the credit for the offense so Golesh might be tempted to take on the challenge and try to make a name for himself.
Meh, given the odds of turnover and odds of failure at Miami...I think he'd be highly incentivized to stay here. If Miami fails it'll be because of their offense. Then his career is dead.

If the Heupel staff doesn't work out, it wouldn't hurt his resume. It won't be because of the offense. This is a guaranteed resume builder/steady job. If anything, he could swing it into a lower level HC job, if he has such aspirations.

Reactions: VolGee4
273028407_4792065984254184_4856324858164013880_n.png

any big recruiting day surprises?

I mean, I actually forgot it was today, so that was kind of surprising.

Wait, signing day is today? Da fuqqqqqq.

I completely forgot. I always used to love watching the signing day live streams and following on ESPN. Regular signing day is just, well, boring as hell now.

It is crazy the level of walk ons were getting. NIL
Taking advantage of a loophole while self-imposing scholarship limitations. Some of these guys had legitimate offers from some good schools. I have no doubt that they have some NIL deals to help offset tuition

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back