Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had my back operation this morning in the lumbar region. I had to have some relief, and some kind of sore this evening. Prayers that this will be successful would be appreciated. I need to get the rest of my time in on the job. Need about 12 more years 🤞
Prayers sent. You use your back a lot on the job?

Had my back operation this morning in the lumbar region. I had to have some relief, and some kind of sore this evening. Prayers that this will be successful would be appreciated. I need to get the rest of my time in on the job. Need about 12 more years 🤞
hate you had up do surgery.

praying for comfort.

Hope it works.

Very best wishes for great results and a speedy recovery

ISO: Bulova Millennia 98g56

I have been searching for this watch for nearly 20 years now. Maybe one of you morans can help me sleuth it out from a reliable source.

I found a site that claims to have one, but they use Dirhams, UAE currency. I have a feeling it's a ripoff.

View attachment 431128
Try DHGate

Anyone see that weird light with the rings go across the sky a little while ago?
drunks-funny.gif

Not really, it’s not that physical of a job. But there are instances where it can be. May be a lot of faking from here on out lol
Very few jobs are worth risking your health. Especially after already being injured. I'm sure coworkers will understand if you need to delegate more strenuous tasks to younger/more fit employees - and there's no shame in that. Get well and prayers up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back