Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
And people think Saban is just "warning" the league. Naw, he's legit worried his hegemony is over with the push of Texas money.

While I'm not "for" all of this, if it means Saban crying and taking his ball home, then I'll gladly watch with glee.
Or he will find a way to indirectly get A&M in trouble or for some kind of rule change to not lose his dominance.

tumblr_nt21rfVFqJ1tqkk5wo7_500.gifv

Oh
Ya, peanut butter for me too! Lots of oils taste like covid to me, palm oil, peanut oil, soybean, rapeseed, canola.

Granola is surprising, maybe try some different brands? I didn't realize how many cereals were fried in oil till now.
What is rapeseed? Is that what Bill Cosby used?

Reactions: bigorange
And people think Saban is just "warning" the league. Naw, he's legit worried his hegemony is over with the push of Texas money.

While I'm not "for" all of this, if it means Saban crying and taking his ball home, then I'll gladly watch with glee.

It may not be for the betterment of CFB, but it certainly does make for great entertainment.

Reactions: drvenner
...but notice "We never cheated to get a player. We never paid a player." What he didn't say is just as important as what he did say. He didn't say that someone didn't get paid for a player, it just wasn't the player directly, and it was done in a way that wasn't against the rules. Skirting rules has been an art form in Alabama for many decades.
Well it's also in how he defines "we". If his "we" is the coaching staff, and doesn't include the boosters...

Reactions: KptVFL and SSVol
What is rapeseed? Is that what Bill Cosby used?
lol. It's in almost everything that has vegetable oil. Good question though, I'd never heard of it until I started studying ingredient labels to find out what made everything taste so bad.

Update!!! No pain, no dry eyes, no foreign object in my eye feeling. Light sensitive a little depending on type of light and 20/15 vision. Its like a dang magic trick!
Same for me. 20/15 vision. No light sensitivity or any problems. Just a little bit of dry eye with my left eye. I’m very pleased.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back